Living Lean / Product never received!

1 268 Crews DriveDora, United States Review updated:
Phone: 205-648-3882

I have been being charged 19.95 for two months now. I haven't received anything for the 19.95. I want to stop being charged to my debit account. How do I go about handling this situation... Plz advise smb!

More Living Lean Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Sy
  19th of Mar, 2008

I have also had the same problem. When I called their toll free number it said it was a number no longer in service. I want to know how to stop them.

Ve
  19th of Mar, 2008

I recently was checking my card balance online when their was a charge on it from IW Living Lean. I have not a clue where they have gotten any of my information. Try to to find some info on them. If any one knows what to do please notify me at fefelune@hotmail.com Thanks.

Rh
  21st of Mar, 2008

Right now I am having the same problem. It is from wu yi tea and now iw living lean. It has to stop. Right now. I couldn't get gas because they took the last 19.95 I had. I am extremely mad.

To
  22nd of Mar, 2008

I also ordered the tea and am now getting charged 19.95 for nothing. How can we stop this?

Ru
  22nd of Mar, 2008

omg, it just happen right now to me. too bad the toll free number only available monday - Friday.
I did canceled they service after 10 days [2 months ago], and still i got charge for full amount.
But right now, i just found out that they've been charge me from IW/living lean for 2 months .
Good things i googled n found out IW/living lean = wu yi tea.

Look guys, im going to contact them on Monday, n im not gonna stop until i get my money back!!! watch me,

this is their free toll number # 866-396-5711

Ki
  23rd of Mar, 2008

Im having the same problem, thanks for the phone number. Im gonna call tomorrow. Let me know what happens.

23rd of Mar, 2008

I called them and cancelled my order after it didn't arrive in the time specified. I actually received a credit to my credit card for the initial amount. I told them that I didn't want to receive any of their products and to take me off the list. They told me they would, but I just received my credit card bill and saw a charge for $19.95 on it for IW/Living Lean. It has been since January that I sent back the tea and received credit so I haven't thought about it anymore. Well, after 2 months, they decided to start charging me again. Needless to say, I am a little ticked off. If anyone ends up filing any legal suits, please let me know!!

Ru

back!

I just hung up with one of the customer service, which is in Philiphine .
They'll return my money $19.95 only [after 30 minutes argued], and i lost my other $19.95 :(

For all of you who wants to call them, make sure they close your account otherwise they still take your money back for the next month.
Also ask for the conformation number n tell them to send by E-mail.

p.s. good luck,

24th of Mar, 2008

I just got charged for this too! I canceled the wu yi tea a couple of weeks ago and noticed that I got charged for this Living Lean program too! I was very angry on the phone with the customer service agent because she kept trying to convince me to keep the Living Lean program and even said that I'm "most likely overweight so I should use the program to help me". I just wanted the tea to try it and now I keep getting charges pulled out of my account. I'm pissed because she refused to refund me my money!!! She claims I used the living lean site everyday for a couple of months (I dont even know what the hell it is) and I only signed up for the WU yi tea like less than a month ago.

This better be gone! Make sure you get the confirmation numbers from these people and dont let them push you around. Wu yi tea promised me refunds, but I am yet to see them. Dont get scammed like I did!

Be
  24th of Mar, 2008

I too g ot charged by I W LIVING LEAN for last two months ! Called bank and tomorrow filling out papers too have it stoped.

24th of Mar, 2008

I called the 866-396-5711 and talked to a person that didn't speak english very well...she kept telling me that I signed up for on-line support when I purchased the tea. I kept telling her that I didn't and that I wanted my money back. After about 15 minutes on the phone, she finally said that my money would be refunded and my membership cancelled. She gave me a confirmation number...make sure you get this for proof!! Good Luck!

Su
  25th of Mar, 2008

UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO MY CHECK CARD - CHARGED FOR A MONTH OF TEA FOR $29 THEN THE NEXT DAY CHARGED ANOTHER $19.95... TEA DOESN'T WORK BUT THE SCAM SURE DOES... BUYER BEWARE. THEY GET YOUR NUMBERS AND TAKE OVER.

Pa
  28th of Mar, 2008

The same thing is happening to me. I cancelled my subscription at least 2 months ago or more. Now I find this $19.95 that I know nothing about. Didn't sign up for this and very angry about it. It has overdrawn my account this week because I had all my bills figured out. Very seldom do I have extra money. Something has to be done. There are to many of us that have been scammed and others will be too. Please let me know if anyone figures out what to do.

Mi
  29th of Mar, 2008

Same thing here. Called the credit card company and they cancelled the credit card immediately and have referred it to the fraud department.

Sh
  1st of Apr, 2008

This is a number to get your money back.

1-866-396-5711

Ask for a conformation #

If they don't credit you your money. Ask to speek to the supervisior.

Su
  1st of Apr, 2008

Same thing happened to me today! my account went into overdraft as a result! I didn't know why so I investigated my account and there where 3 charges of 19.95!!! I cancelled my card and went on line to see what iw living lean is and see im not the only one! Call866-396-5711...don't except no for an answer...tell them you didn't ask for it and you want ALL your money or you are going to report fraud! I will have charges refunded in 3-5 business days. Make sure you get your conformation number.

Re
  3rd of Apr, 2008

Same thing has happened to me! I cancelled my shipment after the first one, and now I've been charge 19.95 twice. I'm going to call now and see what happens. By the way, I hated the tea!

Good luck all!

Re
  3rd of Apr, 2008

Ok. I just called and in less than 5 minutes got whatever the "on-line weight loss program" is cancelled and won't be billed any more. Call that 866# as soon as you can.

Je
  3rd of Apr, 2008

All should file complaints with the better business bureau. It will stop this in a second. The same thing happened to me!

Je
  3rd of Apr, 2008

You can also stop payment by calling your bank, and get all of your money back. Tell the bank about the fraudulent charges and they will handle it.