Live Nation / false advertising

NM, US Review updated:

Last night I was suppose to go to a toby keith concert with 15 other people but that didnt happen. A week ago my sister-in law found a great deal on live nation and the deal was $105.00 for four tickets and each ticket was good for 4 people so basically 16 people. We show up last night and they told us that we only bought for 4 people. They claimed that there was never a deal like that on their website and we had like 4 witnesses to the purchase a week ago. Everyone but me and my brother-in law went in, I couldnt afford to put more people in. I never realalized that a huge website like livenation would put up scams. Shame on us

Comments

• Ga
      Mar 01, 2010

They just did that to us! They advertised for Sasquatch Festival 3 day pass ($143)and than gave us a one day ticket ($70) 3 months later and charged us an $85 per ticket fee. Than they said it was never advertised that way, LIARS!!

Aug 18, 2010

Ordered two for one lawn tickets at will call for brother. Got to concert and only received half of tickets which had 12.10 dollar service charge attached to each. Was told it was clear on Livenation site that had to purchase 4 then deduction would take place. It was not like that. Feel I was cheated and shame on Livenation for being so devious. We should vote with our feet and boycott their venues. I certainly will because I know they are scam artists taking advantage of people. STAY AWAY FROM LIVE NATION EVENTS. Do not let them profit from there exorbinate and fraudulant business practices that prey on the fans of music.