Live Life Lean / Charge for unordered merchandise

1 3862 Raiders Ridge Dr, Lithonia, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770 981-0932

I did not agree to monthly shipments and a charge to my credit card. I did accept their free offer and paid for the shipping. I have no way to get in touch with them.

Li

Comments

9th of Aug, 2008

lean life has been charging my credit 19.95 and I never gave them permission or ever order anything for about 5 months.I what my money back.scrams

• Pa
      10th of Aug, 2008

I also have discovered a $20 charge on my Visa for I-don't-know-what. If it is about Wu-Yi tea, I ordered it once, then did everything in my power to cancel it, though I'm not sure I ever got a confirmation. That was about 6 months ago. I now find that they are charging my credit card the monthly amount.

BEWARE!!! It is a LOT easier to sign up than it is to cancel - no matter what they say initially.

• Ti
      13th of Aug, 2008
    Glendale
    California

I am being charged $19.95 every month for no reason at all. My wu-yi account subscription was cancelled 4 months back and I have no clue as to why the hell is livelifelean still charging me. This is a serious offence and would take this up legally if not resolved soon.

• Ki
      14th of Aug, 2008

did not authorize this

• Ke
      16th of Aug, 2008
    wu tea
    Nevada
    livelifelean.net

I have 5 months of charges from this company whom I have never connected to. I ordered tea from Wu-Yi Source tea on line, and this company says I am automatically charged for their services on their website monthly when I signed up for the tea. I canceled the tea order the first month. They also charged me after I canceled their order, and believe me, they make it difficult to cancel. No one answers their phone. You have to write to them, it's a scam. and now I see a double scam...

17th of Aug, 2008

It's insane...they are such scammers and won't even admit it. THey even have the guts to talk to you with a clera concience.

• Ji
      18th of Aug, 2008
    LiveLifeLean
    Nevada
    Phone: 800-273-7813
    LiveLifeLean.net

Company charging my creit card $19.95 a month without my authorization and no delivery of the product they provided. This has been going on for 4 months

• Lo
      19th of Aug, 2008
    Canada
    Phone: 807-826-4285

To Cancel tea and subscription to livelifelean call 1-866-396-5711. Complain to get a refund and make sure you cancel the tea.
    Good Luck

• Ki
      21st of Aug, 2008
    WUYISOURCE
    WUYISOURCE.COM

I received my 1st shipment of wuyi tea and settled my bill. I now discover that a company called Living Lean is taking money each month from my card account, i have never heard of these people and also never gave them permission money. I would also like to know who the hell these people are. CANCEL MY ORDER OR I WILL TAKE FURTHER ACTION!!!

• Ca
      22nd of Aug, 2008
    live life lean

I bought the tea and along the way got caught up in the livelifelean.net Have tried to call the company get no answer and now there is no WEB PAGE. What next???

• Bi
      22nd of Aug, 2008
    LiveLifeLean - Authorized transactions

Hey everyone! I've got these con artists figured out. I managed to get 5 months worth of charges credited back to my account. Feel free to drop me an email if you would like my advice on how I dealt with these thieving jerks. Best of luck to all!

23rd of Aug, 2008
    Wu - Yi Tea Live Life Lean - Unlawfully removing money from my account
    Live Life Lean (Or Wu-yi Tea)
    LiveLifeLean.net

I ordered one box of their tea, paid for it, sent email to them shortly after receit of box, I spoke to them and they told me I had to email them and tell them I no longer wanted to receive the tea.So I sent the email. They did not send any more. tea. After months, I received this months bank statement 7-17-08 to 8-21-08, they had taken out to payments of $19.95 each. I have not received any of the tea sence the first box, and now they are taking money out of my account. I want my $39.90 back. I will be talking to a lawyer as soon as Tuesday, the second of September . I am a widow and I live on a set income and this has cause me some problems. I would advise them to get a check in the mail now.

23rd of Aug, 2008

I totally agree. I made the same mistake. I cancelled yet they continue to bill me for nothing. They are truly thieves.

• Ly
      25th of Aug, 2008

I called and cancelled this tea back in June 2008 and I just noticed I am still being billed. What is the problem. Is this company just plain theives. If this does not stop I will be contacting the US Postal Fraud section about your action. I guess this is how you get rich.

25th of Aug, 2008

I was billed $19.90 for a product I do not know of and never received.

• Ti
      27th of Aug, 2008

Im so HAPPY that this information was on the internet. I just looked at my bank account on line and saw a charge from the Livelifelean company not knowning who they where...when I saw that WuYi tea was partner, I canceled that months ago. So thanks for the number I called and canceled and demanded credit and got it! I won't ever order like this again.

Thanks,
    Tina

• Br
      27th of Aug, 2008
    42488 green valley dr apt 305
    clinton twp
    Michigan
    Phone: 586-457-0702

this company livelifelean has been deducting $19.95, from my gm credit card, for the longest. i want this stopped and i want reimbursement from day one. iwrote a letter previously about these transactions a nd nothing was ever done. i will file a lawsuit if this practice doesn't cease and i am reimburse.

• Cy
      28th of Aug, 2008

I did not order and have been charged 19.95 on my credit card.

• La
      30th of Aug, 2008

I have noted two Credit Card Charges of $19.95 each and I did not ever authorize this to occur.

• Ca
      2nd of Sep, 2008

Received a charge for something I did not purchase.