Live Life Lean / Charge for unordered merchandise

1 3862 Raiders Ridge Dr, Lithonia, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770 981-0932

I did not agree to monthly shipments and a charge to my credit card. I did accept their free offer and paid for the shipping. I have no way to get in touch with them.

Li

Comments

• Jj
      31st of Jul, 2008
    Livelifelean - Authorized transactions
    livelifelean
    Chicago

Only ordered the tea. Never ordered livelifelean. Never visited their website and they charged my acct 2 months later which of course i'm not getting back. I dont know how they are able to do this unless some kind of scam.

• Li
      1st of Aug, 2008

My account was just hit for $19.95 that I did not authorize either. How do I stop this and receive credit on my credit card?

• Co
      1st of Aug, 2008
    Live Life Lean / W - Yi Source - I am being charged 20. 81 on my credit card every month and i have cancelled the tea several months ago
    live life lean
    Canada
    livelifelean.net

Paid $82.96 for 90 Day supply of this product in February. I only authorized a 1 time payment of $82.96. I have been charged $19.95 every month since February. I cannot reach anyone via phone. Have sent several emails asking the cease and desist taking any money out of my account and to cancel whatever it is they say I am getting.

Not only are they ripping me off financially, their product does not work either!

1st of Aug, 2008

I got the charge on my card and called the number by the charge on my bank statement. 8002737813 apparently the small print when i bought the tea said free month of online help to lose weight when i cancelthe tea it does not cancel the online help after first month charge kicks in so customer service found my name by zip code and canceled for me lesson learned read all the type on free offers taken.

• Di
      2nd of Aug, 2008

This is happening to me too and I am not sure how to stop it. I will have to call my bank and cancel my card. Thank you for this letting me know that this is happening to others. I just hope I can stop it.

• Di
      2nd of Aug, 2008

They have taken money from my bank account through my debit card and it is causing me financial problems

• Ro
      2nd of Aug, 2008
    Live Life Lean - sitll charging credit card after return of product.
    living lean
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 800-273-7813
    livelifelean.net

This Company charged my credit after I sent back their product. Also this company has changed name with additional charges month after month since. This will stop and the charges remitted!
    The company name on the first charge listed IW/LIVING LEAN 866-396-5711 US. The next charge listed IW/LIVING LEAN LAS VAGAS US. The third and forth charges listed the same name, and last two listed WWW.LIVELIFELEAN.NET.

• Ka
      2nd of Aug, 2008

Livelifelean.net is deducting money from my account and I did not order anything. How do I get my money back?

LiveLifeLean - Authorized transactions

livelifelean has been making unathorized withdrawals from my checking account. I, ve called a numbert of times, and still no results. I hav, nt received refund as promised to date.

4th of Aug, 2008

They are withdrawing money out of my account every month. I never authorized this company to do so in that matter. I need them to stop this a rip off and the do not even offer a phone number to contact them. I wish that they will be put out of there business!

livelifelean
    livelifelean.net

They are withdrawing money out of my account every month. I never authorized this company to do so in that matter. I need them to stop this. this is a rip off and they do not even offer a phone number to contact them. I wish that they will be put out of there business!

• Ru
      5th of Aug, 2008
    LiveLifeLean - Authorized transactions

I cancelled this product months ago, but I am still being charged on my credit card.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!

• Je
      5th of Aug, 2008

Cancelled any orders months ago.. took money off my credit card. Not happy. How do I escape??

6th of Aug, 2008

I have been getting charged for months now...for $19.95...never signed up for any anything...how do I stop this??

• Ds
      7th of Aug, 2008

I fell for the WuYI tea scam but sent back without opening. Took a long time for the $29.95 to be reimbersed to my account. Just looked at my account and found that they are using the live life lean name and took out $19.95 from my checking. Called bank, changing all account numbers new checks, debit card the whole shooting match!!! It's alot of bull to go through but worth it. So far they have only taken $19.95 out the one time since returning my $29.95. Hope this helps.

7th of Aug, 2008

AH HA! I too had so many issues with this damn thing! Anywhos, I ended up finding this site (since LLL has no contact numbers on their site...how convenient!) and gave them a call.

Fortunately for me, I work for the bank and was able to throw around a lot of financial jargen to let them know the actions I could take. Needless to say, *poof*!!! I was given a confirmation code that my refund is on the way and that the account is closed.

OMG What a terrible company!!! Never again internet...never again...

• Mb
      8th of Aug, 2008

ON my Master Card Statement and I did not order.

• Ph
      9th of Aug, 2008

Please cancel - do not charge my mastercard anymore

• Ni
      9th of Aug, 2008

I just got charged $22.0 on my Visa, and how in the world did this company get my visa card #. I'm very concerned with this I want the money credited back on my account. Can somone please get back to me about this, I have to find out what's going on ASAP!
    Thanks, Nicole Doucet