Liv Luv Shopliv luv shop is not to be trusted

I have ordered two shirts and a pair of pants from Liv Luv Shop in November and received nothing yet. I am worried about my order, because I don't know where it is and I don't have a tracking number to track it.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in West Palm Beach, FL After I made my order I paid extra money for expedited shipping and was supposed to get my items within a week. It is now February and still no sign of my order and what bothers me the most is that I can't contact anyone from Liv Luv Shop to cancel my order. I wish I read the reviews and never ordered anything from this store. Buyer beware, this site is not to be trusted, do not waste your money here!

Sa
Feb 03, 2017

Comments

• Kg
      May 01, 2017

DO NOT buy form this site I order I placed an order on April 3rd and have yet to receive it!!! I reached out to to the company via email once with NO RESPONSE!! The second time I was told oh well the pant I told were popular which is just ridiculous! I reached out a third and fourth times again NO RESPONSE!! I wish there was at least an once of customer service at this company because it looks like they have cute clothes. But I will not support a company that takes my money and then just doesn't care what happens after that!

• Ju
      Dec 19, 2017

SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE AND LOOK ELSEWHERE!!! This company charged by card the same day that I ordered $180.00 worth of merchandise and sent an email that same day saying my order was being processed and would be shipped soon. I have sent FOUR emails now asking for a status of shipping and all emails have gone unanswered. I shop online all the time and have NEVER encountered a business as unprofessional as this one. I wish I would have read reviews before purchasing anything from this website. TOTAL SCAM!!!