Litton Loan Servicing LP / What a Scam Company

1 CO, United States Review updated:

Where to start. This company is just evil. They do everything they can to weasel a buck and provide no service whatsoever! They lie so well they can do it without even sounding guilty. They have no local offices, so you can't actually talk to anyone in person. They are polished enough to stay within the law and still screw you over the best they can.

**** DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY ****

OK Now that I have vented Ill tell you my exciting story. I was with another Mortgage company, and when my Father in Law died I asked if there was anything I could do since the funeral costs were so high. The (non-Litton) company told me I could do a forbearance which did cost me extra in the long run but gave me two months off the mortgage. so I could pay for the funeral. (side note DON'T EVER DO A FORBEARANCE). About a year later my Mortgage was sold to Litton. Litton decided NOT to honor the forbearance, don't ask me how they can just up and decide to do that but unknown to me Litton Loan started reporting me 2 months late on my credit just as I was about to remortgage to a lower rate. (Another side note: if you are a lawyer that wants a class action Litton would be a good target! no way I am the only one they are crossing the line with!) Needless to say, after numerous calls and begging and trying to get a repay plan ... I cant qualify to refi and they are screwing me every month on late fees, which are huge! I am trying to make it up but you tell me can you make three mortgage payments this month? When I asked to go back on forbearance they have a bunch of different stories: "we don't do those" was the first line, "You don't qualify" was the second. I ask every time I call in, which is a lot, and get a different story. Usually I am told they do forbearance put me on hold then tell me they don't anymore. They have screwed me in so many ways Ill stop at just the above story but I could go on!

The reason EVIL Litton Loans can screw me over now is they know I can afford to just make my payment. They know this because I applied for a loan modification they know my income, budget, and tax history and know exactly how to stick it to me. Isn't that misuse of personal information?

Zh

Comments

• Ro
      18th of Mar, 2010

You must consider a shortsale most people do not realise that the bank does not care about the homeowner and there are millions of boiler room scams offering loan mods popping up every day . Out of 4 million homeowners facing foreclosure only 135, 000 have been helped thru a modification, companies are no longer allowed to charge for modifications so anyone offering their services at a price is a scam . I suggest talking to a licensed real estate agent about your case.
    www.romanrealtors.com
    also many people do not qualify for the 5 requisites the bank requires .

we do not charge for modifications or shortsales the bank pays us. We wont ask u for a dime.

Joaquin Roman