Litton Loan Services / Fraud and cheating

Litton Loan Services
Litton loan gave me an experience that I will never forget. I never in a million years thought a company could run a business like this. I am a single mom raising 2 boys and I lived in that house for 20 years and Litton took that away from me and my Boys. Litton Violated my rights to redeem my home because they would never return my calls & I would never talk to the same person. Litton wasted so much time during the process that I had no chance to make things right. I had a financial adviser working with me and he was shocked to see this happening because he said he has never lost a case. He assured me that Litton did not want my home. My financial adviser worked so hard calling Litton when i was at work so we could always be on there back. He had a hard time getting a hold of someone and when he did it ended up to be a new contact person. Litton Referred me to the Loss Mitigation Dept. to make sure that I would have a good chance to save my home. What a joke. I am going to give you all the names that I had to deal with and I got NO where. Ms.Garcia, Mr.Davis, Mr.Droddy, Ms.Ward, Mr.McGee, Ms.Sissom, Ms.Ramirez, and the Law Firm of Wilford and Geske for Litton loan Servicing. I really want to do something about this because now I am a Single Mom renting and I have a Foreclosure on my Credit Report and I never intended to lose my home at all. I want justice, I want Litton to repay me for what they took from me and they didn't blink an eye. This company doesn't have compassion to work with their customers at all. Lets get Justice Please.

A  24th of Apr, 2009 by
I take care of my grandfather. We havent asked for modifications. WE get diferent statements stating different amounts that he owes. 3 plus more of statements in a months time. They say its going to the research departmrnt. I have been aruing with this company for a year. They wont even give me documents for the time he has had the loan. Customer service wont tell me anything. but that they see the payments. This comany is ridiculas. They can have this house.. They will lose thier money. How will they feel about that?