Litton Loan / scam
All of your complaints are very familiar. I too have a loan with Litton Loan
(NOT BY CHOICE) I did not choose to do business with them, which in it self is a scam.
What I would really like to know is why aren't they being audited by the US government? Why aren't the Feds on top of this bottom feeder of a company and why aren't they shut down from doing business with anyone?
This is suppose to be freedom of choice, I had no choice in who my loan got sold out to, or who I am forced into doing business with. A home loan is the biggest investment we all make in our lives and all of us got sold out to a ### sucking bottom feeder. What is wrong with this country as American citizens we can't trust the credit card companies we do business with, or the banks we do business with. Every time you turn around someone has their hand in your pocket, sucking out the last hard earned penny that you work for. The government is trying to make it so we can get a decent loan, but that isn't enough, the owner at Litton Loan needs to be hit and hit hard in HIS or HER pocket and shut down. Enough is enough how many people have to loose their home or be ripped off before something is done. That my friends is what I would like to know. Who do we complain to the BBB? Does there need to be a partition to shut this place down and fined?? Anyone have any ideas?
More Litton Loan Complaints & Reviews
- Litton Loan - Scam and cheating 
- Litton Loan - Deceptive and Trecherous Practices 
- Litton Loan - Dealing with Litton Loan is similar to entering the Twilight Zone 
- Litton Loan - Unethical Business Practices 
- Litton Loan - Litton Loan
- Litton Loan - Modification Scam
- Litton Loan - Loan Modification 
- Litton Loan - what a nightmare 
- Litton Loan - Modification 
- Litton Loan - Big scam