Litton Loan / scam

1 4828 Loop Central DriveHouston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800 247 9727

All of your complaints are very familiar. I too have a loan with Litton Loan
(NOT BY CHOICE) I did not choose to do business with them, which in it self is a scam.
What I would really like to know is why aren't they being audited by the US government? Why aren't the Feds on top of this bottom feeder of a company and why aren't they shut down from doing business with anyone?
This is suppose to be freedom of choice, I had no choice in who my loan got sold out to, or who I am forced into doing business with. A home loan is the biggest investment we all make in our lives and all of us got sold out to a ### sucking bottom feeder. What is wrong with this country as American citizens we can't trust the credit card companies we do business with, or the banks we do business with. Every time you turn around someone has their hand in your pocket, sucking out the last hard earned penny that you work for. The government is trying to make it so we can get a decent loan, but that isn't enough, the owner at Litton Loan needs to be hit and hit hard in HIS or HER pocket and shut down. Enough is enough how many people have to loose their home or be ripped off before something is done. That my friends is what I would like to know. Who do we complain to the BBB? Does there need to be a partition to shut this place down and fined?? Anyone have any ideas?

El

Comments

• Ed
      14th of Nov, 2008

sir i do not think anyone could make you happy! if your so apaulled, go get a loan from someone else

• Ri
      30th of Jun, 2009

Ever hear the lie... "I'm from the government, and I'm here to help you?"

Google: "The Obama Deception" and watch the full version of the film.
    You will see that the World Bankers are working to collapse the economy of the United States so that they can achieve world domination. Laws are being pushed through Congress without due process. Our freedom of speech, right to bear arms, etc. The NWO bankers shut out the mortgage industry, which was taken over by the banks, the auto industry, trying to socialize medicine. Oil production has been blocked. What alternative fuel? Clinton tried to farm out our military command to NATO, and thank God, without success.

Obama's mortgage plan is BS. He never so much has managed a Dairy Queen. What the hell does he know about the mortgage industry. Yes, they have the right to sell your loan. It's all there in your closing docs. I just got an email requiring a 700 fico score. FHA did not require a score two years ago. Then loan pricing if you want a refi is crazy. 99% of the loan modification companies are crooks. They get your 2500 to 4500 up front then tell you to sell your house.

If they want to fix the mortgage industry...get a loan officer or broker who has been there. I have a solution for the mortgage cruch. Take over the Fed and put those crooks in jail! The is nothing Federal about the Federal Reserve... Google: "The Money Masters" It's a 3 hr documentary, but that lesson alone will educate you well above the flunkies in Washington.

Hang in there and good luck...

POed Loan Officer in TX

• Te
      2nd of Jul, 2009

I am So sorry to hear what happened thats why I entrusted in a law firm to get my Modification done. I recently did a loan Modification with the Al Verdi Law Group. They walked me through every step of the process from start to finish, I was very fortunate to find such a wonderful company to work with. If I may recommend any company to do your loan modification I would give them a call, they did my entire loan modification in exactly 47 days and anytime I had a question they were very responsive in getting right back to me. Its unfortunate there are so many bad company's out there, If anyone comes across any other bad companies please post because no one deserves to get there house taken from them. You can contact them at 866 400 1694 The gentlemen I worked with name was Cale Swanson