Listia.com / this site has to be one of the most unorganized and even less maintained

United States Review updated:

This site has to be one of the most unorganized and even less maintained! at first I loved using it, and still am! I have gotten quite a few cute things on there. but the people who bid and win unless you put a tracking number on the item you send out will (EVERY TIME) claim they never got the package so you lose your item and your credits. the mods take forever to get back to something, and when they finally do it is nothing helpful! I am just letting my listia run its course I have said on the rest of my auctions that they will not be sent due to Listia's poor management skills, and lack of actual work on their end! so I am officially done with all of the junk on this site, it use to be fun but the BS you have to put up with UNREAL!

Comments

• Pg
      9th of Jul, 2012

That is So TRUE!! always get a tracking number, always photograph the envelope, my second auction won me 1010 credits, I mailed the item out immediately and the person said that they never got it! I've got family out of state, I mail things and cards all the time, NEVER has anything I've mailed family gotten lost in the mail...yet with this site, two items so far got "lost". Funny thing is, they were items I did not place tracking numbers on. And it's been a couple months, and they have not showed back up here either. Go figure. One person claimed that a seedling I sent them disappeared, she said she even shook out the little flower pot I had it planted in...lost 1500 credits on that one, always photograph what you send out, not only did I lose those credits, I was out the 11 bucks I paid to ship that thing. Lots of scam artists troll that site.