LiquidCapital / 5 year motor service plan not honoured
I bought a Kia Picanto in January 2015 and purchased a 5 year service plan on the vehicle. My contract states 5 years / 45 000km.
Because my mileage is so low I am obliged to have it serviced once a year in January for the policy and warranty to stay in place on the vehicle.
This year I took my vehicle to Kia Stikland for its 4 year service (my kilometers being 43000km). I was told that Liquid Capital will not cover the service this year as the policy is structured at certain kilometers each year, i.e. the 4 year service is a 60000km service.
How can Liquid Capital sell me a 5 year/ 45000km service if 45000km means 3 years according to their structure? My vehicle does not yet have 45000km so if Liquid Capital does not resolve this issue I am taking it further legally.
My contact details are:
Email: [email protected]
More LiquidCapital Complaints & Reviews
- Liquid Capital - Bad service 
- LiquidCapital - misinformation and rude service
- Liquid Capital - Thievery
- LiquidCapital - Reinstate of service plan
- LiquidCapital - no feedback from the consultant and signing up a wrong plan
- LiquidCapital - service provided by nomathemba mazikuko
- Liquid Capital - extended service plan