Liquidation Channel / Lousy customer service

1 Austin, CO, United States Review updated:

I have bought many jewelry and watch items. Last year my sister and I spent around $6, 000.00. I have always been satisfied until the last few months. The items are not the quality they used to be. Customer service is very poor. When you complain they ask you to leave a message and they will return your call. Good luck with that. They charged me twice for one item. I had to call the bank to get my money back. I do not know what is going on with them. When I finally got a manager named Adam it was not a person but a recording. I told them if they did not take care of this problem that I would never buy any thing from them. It is really ashamed that they do no care anymore. Good luck buying anything from them.

Jun 20, 2015

Comments

• Dj
      4th of Jul, 2015

My name is Danielle Jackson I am one of the customer Service Managers here at liquidation channel. I would love to get feedback from you directly. I know some people may not feel comfortable giving contact information on the internet. So I will give you mine. My email is Danielle.Jackson@liquidationchannel.com I work Tues-Sat 7a-3:30p CST. Please send me an email with your contact information and I will be glad to get this situated for you! My apologies for reply to this just now I just registered today. Please know I am available if you still need help!