LipozeneProduct did not work for me

I originally started using this product back in 2010 I believe. I was also using Sensa along with it. I have to admit that back then it did work until I found out that Sensa was no longer in business without notification. So after the Sensa ordeal, which ended in 2014 I believe. I continued to use Lipozene in 2014 until now. I try to give things the benefit of the doubt to work. Until now, so I just stopped using Lipozene in 2016 because instead of eating less, I ended up eating more and gained weight that I'm trying to lose. I followed the 6 pills a day just like the instructions said. I did moderate exercise, tried to eat sensibly, but still gained weight and I'm in my mid 50's. I do have to say that I'm very disappointed in this product. I must've built up a tolerance for it and it just stopped working for me. If the company keeps records of people like me who tried it and it didn't work, should the company be able to pull up the customers names and see every purchase whether it be online or in a store and refund them their monies back? I bought mine from Wal Mart for get one, get one free for $19.88. How would the company resolve something like that. Again, so disappointed in this product. So my dates would I guess officially be [protected].

• Updated by Samanthia326, Jan 17, 2017

This product did not work for me. I first started taking this back in 2010 along with the Sensa and had got great results. Then I found out that Sensa stop selling their product back in 2012 without telling anyone. So from their I kept on taking your product, moderate exercising, and dieted. Took the 6 pills a day like instructed. Instead of eating less, I found myself eating more and gained weight instead which I'm not very happy about. I tried giving things the benefit of the doubt and I gave your product more than the benefit and I'm not happy at all. I would buy your product from Wal Mart the 2-bottles for $19.88, I started back taking them from [protected] with no results. I don't know if your company keeps records of the customers who all purchased your product. I bought for a long time for not to have any results. So I'm very disappointed!

Sa