Linebarger Goggan Blar & Sampson / Scam service

1 PO Box 659443San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:

Inefficient law firm We have written to this company, that they have the wrong address. The mail is for our son, we have hand delivered the mail to him. He says he has taken care of it. I don't know. But what I do know is: we have called/written to them with the correct address. We have tried to explain to them that our son has never/ever lived at this address. Yet, we are constantly receiving mail from them. This has to be the most inefficient law firm in the US. We have tried to be helpful, honest. We have sent letters to them with the correct address, because we are afraid to send a change of address through the mail, in case, it would interfere our own mail service. All we want is to have them finally stop badgering us.

Va

More Linebarger Goggan Blar & Sampson Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ca
      17th of Nov, 2008

303-592-2305 303-592-2305 Linebarger Goggin Blair Sampson law firm, a zombie debt collector known for illegal call/collection activities in Colorado and Texas and now being investigated by their state's AG's. Also: 303-830-0075, 303-563-0484

Note: Machol & Johannes PC
    600 17th St
    Denver, CO 80202-5402

is associated with this corrupt firm.

• Th
      8th of Apr, 2010

This company keeps calling for someone that doesn't live here anymore. They literally argue with me that she does and keep calling. They are harrassing us. I think they need some prozac.

Note: Machol & Johannes PC
    600 17th St
    Denver, CO 80202-5402

303-830-0075

• Re
      17th of Jun, 2010

I get countless notices in the mail stating to pay them "X" amount of dollars for some "warrant" that doesn't even exists for a traffic violation. Unwanted phone calls ring in as well. I do not know who these people are but I can attest that they aren't working with my Houston Police Department as they claim in their notices. People, please beware of these crooks/scam artists. They are getting individuals' info from some type of database whenever tickets or court dates are issued.

• Je
      26th of May, 2011

Linebarger, Goggan, Blar & Sampson. They have some robot phone call and leave messages, then when I try and call them back at the number they left 214-880-0076, it is just another robot answering the phone. You can leave a message and they say they will get back to you. They gave me a property account number. I looked it up in the Dallas County Appraisal District website. I have nothing to do with the property nor have I ever. I will write them one letter and if they call again I will lodge a complaint with the Texas Attorney General. Robot phones should be illegal.

Jeff P. in Dallas

• Ba
      15th of Feb, 2016

i just got a letter threatening me with a bench warrant demanding 745.20 from a town i haven't been in for 15 years... they will not except payments that sent a red flag..

• Mi
      19th of Mar, 2016

They are the best of the best scam artist of this generation. They pay governments and authorities a % of there score for letting them continue to rob families. Better Business Bureau is also paid off by these artist. I have investigated over 35.000 scams and this one by far is the best. Do not pay them a dime, no matter how scarred they make you feel. You will not be thrown in jail.

• Wi
      8th of Jan, 2017

@Mixy Nichols We are California class action lawyers who have successfully sued Linebarger. Please contact me at william.mcgrane@mcgranepc.com

• Pr
      19th of Mar, 2016

To the person who posted as "Mixy Nichols": why are you posting using the name of a young elementary school girl who lives in Oregon?

• Ge
      7th of Apr, 2016

Do NOT pay these scam artists a dime. They contacted us about a supposed year old "unpaid parking ticket" for a vehicle that was sold 15 years ago. Somehow they hack your info or pay off companies to get info on you, to have JUST enough true information about you to scare you into thinking it's legitimate, but don't be fooled, it's not!!! If you don't pay them, don't worry, NOTHING COMES OF IT and no it won't affect your credit or anything, because again, IT'S NOT REAL.

• Li
      24th of Apr, 2016

I just got a letter from this so-called law firm that was addressed to my son who does not live at my address. It said that he owed $346.28 in past due "court fees or fines". The date that had was from 2005!! My son didn't even live in Oregon at that time. They threaten that if this fine is not paid they will garnish my son's wages and other assets. Luckily my son recognized this as a scam and I see from these comments here that he is correct. I'm usually pretty good at spotting scams, but I actually thought this one was real! Nasty people!

• Da
      26th of Apr, 2016

VERY IMPORTANT: There is no government. THE UNITED STATES is a foreign corporation, and it's franchises are "STATE OF..." All BAR Attorneys are in a private corporation, and they do not have licenses. They have Union Cards, with copyright privileges to use the private, corporate Courts, their Statutes, Codes, and Rules, and to use the abandoned LEGAL FICTION in ALL CAPS, the JOHN H. DOE. That all caps PERSON on the Driver's License is not you. It came from the BIRTH CERTIFICATE. It's a DEBT INSTRUMENT. All B.A.R. Agents are members of the Crown Temple B.A.R. in CITY OF LONDON. I won't be making this a long message, so don't waste your time thinking otherwise. There are many Articles about this at thelibertybeacon.com written by me, David-William