Lincare Holdings / customer service

1 Fort Wayne, IN, United States Review updated:

I very rarely post reviews and am always hesitant to complain as I like to give people and companies the benefit of the doubt. I felt it necessary to submit information regarding this company in the hopes that it would provide information to prospective clients to steer clear.
I have been a customer of LinCares for approximately 2 years. Since that time I have had nothing but problems, dealt with incompetent people time after time and waited for help and answers regarding my medical supplies. Additionally, I have had issue after issue with my crap masks. Apparently, it is LinCares job to fit you with the correct sized masks. I have been given different masks (all of which were the wrong size, some covering my eyes some not fitting over my mouth) and when brought to their attention it was, "my fault" and if I needed a different size I would have to pay out of pocket. They never once measured my face or fitted me for a mask.
The call center will contact you relentlessly and when you ask if the supplements are cleared through your insurance, they will say, "I don't know. You will need to speak to them yourself." Shouldn't that be their job? Once, I dealt with a specific call center rep that was rude, brash and I swear was eating a Big Mac while on the phone with me.
When trying to deal with my local Lincare I am unable to speak to anyone directly and call several times before someone contacts me back. Oftentimes this is weeks later!
I am extremely disappointed with this company. Their utter lack of empathy, lack of customer care and disregard for the customers is horrible. This company deals with medical care and we as clients entrust them with our well being. I've had to wear taped up masks and glued Cpap hoses because I could not get help.
Tell you what, Lincare... I have a degree in Communications and I will (free of charge) help train your employees to be more productive, caring and supportive employees in the hopes that prospective clients will receive the care that they so deserve.
I've contacted my local branch AND the corporate office to no avail (to my surprise the corporate branch never bothered replying to my messages as well).
What needs to happen Lincare for you to wake up and realize the importance of what you do and how it impacts your customers significantly?
Please PLEASE please if you are considering this company go elsewhere.

Mi
Jan 9, 2019

Comments

• Me
      17th of Jan, 2019

Are you aware that your insurance will cover new tubing 1x every 3 mo? Or your CPAP mask head gear 1x every 6 mo? If you didn't, shame in you. It is YOUR responsiblity to know YOUR policy.
    If you've tried *every mask" and not a single one of them works for you, then you should seriously consider that the issue is you. Millions of people use a CPAP, BiPAP or ASV with no issues.
    Are you talking to people in your local center or are you talking to people at the central location that ships the supplies? It matters!! Ask who you're speaking to and where they are located.
    Stop blaming others because you do not take responsibility for YOUR health-care.