LifeWatch / Overcharging
I was told by Dr. Broderick and his staff that my copay was to be $20 for a 24 hour test on a Lifewatch monitor. It turns out I was charged $220! I'm glad I did not have the follow up exam, perhaps another $200? They use 3rd party, LifeWatch. Watch out, ripoff! Supposed to be $20, what a lie!!!
They lied to me and I have the sound byte recording to prove it. What a lousy operation!
I'm also glad I did not go the 7 days... let's see, that would have been $200 * 7 = $1400! I only did 24 hours, as Dr. Broderick directed for a $20 co-pay, but maybe got charged for 7 days? What a lie! I've had this dumb test at 3 places now. I'm sick of it and being lied to all the time... such incompetence!
I've had too many tests. I run 5 miles, workout, and have no problems I'm complaining about. I will not be going there at Cardiology for appointments anymore and I told everyone I meet and our huge email list for our business to not trust you guys and on social media blogs.
More LifeWatch Complaints & Reviews
- Life Watch Services - Poor everything 
- Life Watch Services - Scam 
- LifeWatch - Elderly Clients Beware
- LifeWatch - Missing events and auto triggers, poor billing, terrible customer service.
- LifeWatch - Best Senior Saving Life Watching Machine 
- LifeWatch - conmed electrodes
- LifeWatch heart monitor - Sent 3 defective monitors and ...
- LifeWatch - Poor Product & Customer Service