LifeWatch heart monitor / Sent 3 defective monitors and ...
Lifewatch has sent me 3 defective monitors, low batteries that do not work in the sensor, the wrong electrode sensor patches several times, sent chargers when it is the cell phone monitor's port that is bad, and here I am going into 5 weeks still trying to get a working monitor, batteries with a full charge, and am fed up with LifeWatch.
According to the staff at LifeWatch all equipment is checked to make sure it is working and charged when it is sent out. They are not checking equipment because if they were I wouldn't have been sent two heart monitor cell phones with non working charging ports. Supposedly a fourth monitor will arrive Tuesday, 9/1/15 and work.
I will never, ever let my doctor prescribe me this company again.
More LifeWatch heart monitor Complaints & Reviews
- Life Watch Services - Poor everything 
- Life Watch Services - Scam 
- LifeWatch - Elderly Clients Beware
- LifeWatch - Missing events and auto triggers, poor billing, terrible customer service.
- LifeWatch - Best Senior Saving Life Watching Machine 
- LifeWatch - conmed electrodes
- LifeWatch - Overcharging
- LifeWatch - Poor Product & Customer Service