Lifetouchschool photos

My daughter had her picture taken for school this fall as usual and when she brought home her packet it was nothing but the proofs. Lifetouch cashed the check but we received no pictures. I called customer service and spoke with someone who did bit understand English very well as she spelled our street name completely wrong. Thankfully we still received them.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Eden Prairie, MN Upon opening the pictures they were not portraits!!! They were all landscape! Since when do school PORTRAITS come back as landscape? So I called again. Went through the whole thing again to be told they are having technical difficulties and that my order can't be processed that I need to call back tomorrow. Very disappointed and irritated that I have to go through this for something that is not that difficult! And then to be told there won't be any charge to correct them? Really? There better not be! You provide a service. We paid for that service. You failed! Customer service failed!

An
Sep 26, 2018

Comments

• De
      Oct 11, 2018

When will they have Seymour Elementary Redding School Picture out so we can look at on your webpage. I have two granddaughters in Redding School