Lifetime TV / online viewing www.mylifetime.com

I just signed up to watch Lifetime television to be able to catch up on episodes of Project Runway. March 7th. Lifetime shows commercials in 3 minute lots. I have yet to be able to watch a single episode. At some point during the episode, usually after I've invested the first 30 minutes into the show and am now wanting to see the conclusion, the commercials freeze. At the top of the screen it will show the time left before returning to the show, however, once the commercial freezes, you can not continue with the show. I did go back and try to restart the show, but it reached the same point, and froze again, wasting another 9 min of my time. I literally have not seen a single show, completely and I'm on my 7th episode.
I surrender, I will not watch lifetime tv. But how sad, they could not find a way to fix such a silly issue. I'd just like to be able to log in, go to the episodes and watch without being frozen out.

Su
Mar 08, 2016

Comments

• To
      Mar 06, 2018

They has not been no new movies on life time do you need to reset it

• La
      May 14, 2018

sunday was suppose to be harry and meghan movie its been aversite for two weeks and last night it didnt come on