LifeTime Fitness / 30 day bogus cancellation policy
I have been a member of Lifetime Fitness for over a year and I went to cancel my membership because I am moving. Well, they told me that they have a 30 day cancellation policy and I will have to pay for the next month anyway. Now, why should I pay for a service that I will not be here to use and why should I care about their cancellation policy???
I will not pay this!!! I will notify my credit card company to cancel their automatic withdrawal, and it they don't then I will cancel my credit card too and write a complaint about them.
Hope this helps. Take care.
More LifeTime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness! 
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision! 
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with 
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too 
- LifeTime Fitness - lifetime bait & switch 
- Life Time Fitness - membership termination - member id 108987797
- Life Time Fitness - membership cancellation
- LifeTime Fitness - hours of operation
- Life Time Fitness - operations
- Life Time Fitness - charge of dues after canceling my membership