Lifemates — Humiliating sales practices
Life mates is a dating services (They don't really operate on-line from what i can tell).
I was definitely worked over by the sales people (Sharon/Michelle). I was put in a room with a camera on me. I believe I was being analyzed while the sales person was not in the room. The sales person is definitely trying to make to you feel as though you are a loser and will never meet anyone without plunking down a ton of cash to them. They promise you tones of matches, but from what I can tell, they make no guarantees on the number of referals or the true quality of the referals. They sit you through a 2 hours "screening" process which is really meant to simply soften you up for the big sale.
When you go to the meeting you will need to bring you credit card and some ID, but promise yourself that you will not sign up the first day.
I'm so glad I decided to be mindful of my vulnerable position while subjecting myself to their process. I was concerned that they didn't not have suffient clientel within my own race demographic. The temper trantrum the sales person had was classic (Yes, she did even start hurling insults) and revealed her true vulture.
Even if you get a minimum number of referal guarantee, you will not be able to get any kind of guarantee that these are quality persons that you will be matched with. Because you are to busy to find you soul mate yourself they are counting on you being too busy to sue them after they swindle you. BE WARY!
More Lifemates Complaints & Reviews
- LifeMates Canada - Poor Buisness Practices & Pushy Sales Tactics 
- Lifemates - poor matchmaking service
- LifeMates Canada - You need to be aware of the hard sell tactics they apply to get your signature on the contract 
- Lifemates - Lack of service for fees paid 
- LifeMatesCanada.com - Be very careful when considering using their services
- LifeMatesCanada.com - Very poor service for any amount of money
- LifeMates Canada - matchmaking service