Life360.com / Some how this site started to send me texts and there is no way to stop them
Some how this site started to send me texts and there is no way to stop them or tell them I am not interested in their serves. I have to pay for texts so getting messages i don't want is like stealing from me. I texts me about 5 times a day and has been doing so for several days.
How the heck do I opt out. I am not a child and not married who the heck wants to keep tabs on me?
More Life360.com Complaints & Reviews
- Life360 - life360 app and accuracy s 
- Life360.com - I have been trying to contact the company for weeks concerning this matter and have not been able to reach anyone 
- Life360 - charged my account 
- www.life360.com - Their apps have some cons and their membership was fake
- Life360.com - don't install!! 
- Life360 - No support at all
- www.life360.com - Their app wasn't so accurate
- Life360 - canceling trial and getting money back.
- Life360 - this app has caused unnecessary chaos and has charged our family a charge that we were unaware of.
- Life360 - unauthorized charges