Life Insurance Corporation Of India (I.P.P. CELL) / PENDIND OF ISSUING ANNUITY CHEQUES

1 India Review updated:

SIR
With referance to Policy No.[protected]... DOC 01/11/1998... I have not received the annual cheques this year ... last year I have received the cheques in the month of october by post at my residential address By the amount Rs(1008.00 each)... from 01/12/10 to 01/11/2011. Now I have only one cheque dated 01/11/11 that I have deposited in the bank. Kindly send my cheque at my residential address and resolve my matter as early as possible. I will be very thankful to you.
(SUREKHA RATHI)

• Ko
      11th of Oct, 2014

May I bring to your kind attention the following due Policy No. 780214835
    Annuity payment. 2, 035Rs every months, due From 04.2014
    Kindly send my payment my bank A/C south indian bank karuvatta.
    and resolvemy matter as early as possible. I will be very thankful to you.Rquest you tokindly look in to the matter and do needful
    yours faithfullyElsamma kochukandathil

• Gu
      8th of Dec, 2014

The IPP Cell. Date:6 December 2014.
    LIC of India,
    first Floor Jeevan Bharti Building,
    Connaught Circus, New Delhi 110001
    Dear Sir,
    Policy No: 833934037-Annuity Payment
    I the undersigned is a above said policy holder received annuity payment for the month of August 2014 and September 2014.
    I have not received annuity payment for the month of October and November 2014.
    I shall be glad if you will kindly communicate the reasons for non -payment of annuity for the month of October and November 2014.
    I would also be glad if you will kindly communicate the periodicity of payment of annuity to me in future.
    Yours Sincerely

Gulab Bhau Pote
    Annuitant
    Address:Flat No1, Ashoka Building, Road No3, Adarsha Colony, Tingarenagar, , Pune-411015
    Phone No:09021701726,
    E-mail Address:[email protected]

• Su
      30th of May, 2016

Re. EVA returned under IPPPolicy No. 1122320c. Etc 9 Name . SURRInder NATH . Annuity payment sent through ECS for the above policy was returned as the Account No. 7224 with India Oversees Bank was not correct . The Account No. Is B-172501000007224 . You should henceforth send the annuity payments at this number in the same Bank . Thank you . SURRINDER NATH

• Ba
      15th of Jul, 2016

To
    IPP Cell, Richmond Road, Bangalore

I am very happy with the services which was solved over the phone on 15/7/16 by your staff for my policy 611798298 (pension plan )
    Most of the policy holders like me are over 65 years and this type of good service means a lot for us
    Other branches also pick the phone and solve the problem . This will save every bodys time
    NN Balasubramanian
    Bangalore

• Ip
      5th of Aug, 2016

I am an Advisor of LIC, Vasai Branch. I have sent my 4 client's NEFT forms and cancelled cheques nearly 40 days back. I have received their courier's acknowledge copy also. But till now LIC has not send their Annuity payments. And my clients are asking every day, "What happened, why my Annuity has not come?"
    How to face them?
    Policy Nos. 922818908, 922819222, 922959868, 922959201, 922818907, 922962491.
    And in the IPP cell nobody picks-up phones, nobody gives answers.
    Nobody is there to answer the client or an Agent.
    All the way we have to go to Yogekshema (Nariman point ) to get our answer.
    Please look into the matter and solve our client's problems as early as possible.
    (Francis D'Abreo, Vasai)

• Pr
      25th of Mar, 2017

MY POLICY NO 412100105
    MONEY BACK POLICY

I HAVE NOT RECD LAST MONEY BACK AMOUNT.
    AS I HAVE TRANSFERRED TO OTHER STATE I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE GET THE CHEQUE.
    Please look into the matter
    REGARD