Life cleanse / charged card without permission

1 England, Durham, United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered a trial and was told they would charge $1.00 delivery which was fine and they did. There was no mention of other orders so I assumed if I wanted more I would need to order it.

This week I was phoned by my bank to advise me that 2 companies by viv3labs which is life cleanse and natureberry were trying to take money out of my account which did not go through as I did not have the amount that was needed and that I should check into it.

I then checked my account and it showed they had taken out $146.00 and $59.00 and I am on a pension. They further had tried to take another $146 by 2 lots which my bank declined due to insufficient funds thank goodness but I was still out of pocket. I looked at the sites and there was only sign up help not cancellation. I then through searching and finding my order confirmation emails got on to the viv3labs and it gave a support email address of support@viv3.com through the how to cancel link.

I emailed that several times to get the same response back, stating they did not give online support and that I needed to phone the international number to get help. I then phoned the number to be told there is no such number. So now I have no way of cancelling further orders to get this company to stop taking money from my account. I now have no choice but to cancel my card and start again. These people need to be stopped they have caused me so much pain and the product doesn't work either, so it is a total scam!!!

Had my bank not notified me they would have gotten more out of my account and no further products have been sent to me either since the trial bottle and I have no clue how to stop them except for like I said, to close my account and start again.

Ti

Comments

• We
      14th of Jan, 2009
    Life Cleanse - debit

Beware — has seen on oprah by dr. oz. acai berry detox — 1-833-949-0138 charges 3.99 for free trails — cancel 15 days to stop debit of 87.13. company is a scam — do not order acai berry from anyone. had to pay auth. and then bank has dispute. company I ordered from — said they did not have my name/order. bank claims statement from life cleanse. did not order from them. huge scam!!!

• Jl
      26th of Jan, 2009
    Life Cleanse - Can Not Cancel - What do I do?
    Life Cleanse
    Hartland
    Michigan
    Phone: 810-588-4079

Have not received my order and I received a charge on my credit card of $87.13!

Bad phone number can't cancel order!

• Mr
      9th of Feb, 2009

This may explain why SO many people continue to be charged without receiving any products, or repeatedly charged after they believe they have cancelled the AcaiBerry or Life Cleanse offer.
    With FWM Laboratories it appears that when you opt in to any of their programs or offers you automatically get opted in to their other programs or memberships as well and if you do not cancel each one individually you will be charged whatever the fee is for the product or membership.

To cancel the services or memberships call the following numbers:

Acai Berry Detox (866) 949-0138
    UMG Travel (888) 859-2051
    UMG BUYEDG (800) 447-7776
    UMG BUYEDG (888) 873-1669
    LifeCleanse (866) 949-0138

I got this from haroldsays.com. I did call all of the numbers, and was able to cancel the UMG BUYEDG - the 800 number. I wasnt listed on the UMG Travel, or the 888 UMG. I was surprised, but glad I was able to cancel all memberships and services before they hit my credit card.

• Ti
      9th of Feb, 2009

Call your credit card company and cancel acct/change your acct. Same story here, except for me, it's was my bank debit card number that was provided. Got charged $87.13 and never received product. Was getting the run around on the 'refund department' and given the gmail email address of (fwmcancellations@gmail.com) -- never received a response back.

Contacted my bank to see if they could block any in coming debits to my account from this company. They could not, but did say if we canceled out debit cards to get numbers re-issued the debits would not go though to my account any more. Further, the bank had me file a report, whihc they then gave me a credit for the $87.13 for and now my bank is contacting this company that originally took the money from my account.

• El
      29th of Jun, 2009
    Life Cleanse - wheres my tablets
    viv3.com
    United Kingdom

where are my tablets that i payed 74pound and 34 pence for. its disgusting what you people do, you say its a free trial then you charge peolpe all that money for the tablets . i dont think they should be called life cleanse they should be called bank account cleanse . i wish to have my money back asp .

• El
      16th of Jul, 2009
    Life Cleanse - billing
    Elaine Geor
    23 Wilkie Place
    Falkirk
    Scotland, Central
    Phone: 07725349938

Was dispatched life cleanse without ordering product, would like to return product and have full re-inbursment of bill sent.

Use trial product - life cleanse - NO loss of weight or improvement in health.

• Le
      6th of Aug, 2009
    Life Cleanse - FREE TRIAL BUT CHARGED
    VIV3LABS
    England, Lincolnshire
    United Kingdom

Ask for free trial and received pills only last week. credit card has already been charged twice. can not seem to find an email address, as the phone number doesn't seem to work. be scam. been ripped off. want to send product back, but don't know were too, and not sure if will get refund anyway. have cancelled my credit card, but worried still may be able to charge. be careful as nothing is for free.

• Ti
      7th of Aug, 2009

I am currently going through the exact same thing with these people. i ordered trials and now they are trying to take money out of my account ..they took $146.00 and $59.00 and i am on a pension..the phone number doesn't work and the email is bogus as it keeps bouncing so this is definately a scam..had my bank not notified me they would have gotten more out of my account and i have no clue how to stop them. So i have no choice but to cancel my card now.

7th of Aug, 2009

I would never trust a company that has an international number! That's so horrible, I wish you luck!

• We
      12th of Aug, 2009
    Life Cleanse - Money being taken for good not ordered
    Trading Planet Ltd
    Winchester
    England, Hampshire
    United Kingdom

This company sends you a free sample to which you pay for psotage, after a month they then send further products not ordered by you and take the money from your credit card details - 2 x £82.50 having alleged this is in there terms & conditions when brought - not the case at all

Telephone number for company does not exist no way to contact them - BIG SCAM!!!

18th of Aug, 2009

Ive been had by life cleanse - my name is chris cruz from michigan and received my order however ive been trying to get a hold of them and the automated answering service is a scam it self. ive been charged $39.95 as well and sent an e-mail waiting to receive a response back. ive accepted that its money I will not get back. so my advise to those who have fallen victim to this is to call your bank or or credit card company and *cancel* the credit, debit, or checking card you used to purchase this phony product.. and ask for a replacement please, please, please pass this on to warn anyone else of this website. I found the site on my space

• Km
      20th of Aug, 2009
    Life Cleanse - Will not return my money
    LIFE CLEANSE
    3007 GREENE STREET
    Hollywood
    Florida
    Phone: 1-866-949-0138

I talked to them on the phone;and they will not take ;the prodoct ;back or will not put the money back; on my creit card;they said I had to keep; the item;if I wanted it or not. what ever happened to having a happy customer;that is why I am making this note now; so someone ;else will not get; scamed like I did; and may be ; someone might ;do something ;to stop this from happing to some one else.

• Me
      20th of Aug, 2009

What's with all the semicolons?

• Js
      25th of Aug, 2009
    Life Cleanse - Need to cancel order and get a refund
    Life Cleanse /Acai Berry Detox
    Hollywood
    Florida
    Phone: 866-949-0138

I tried several time's to call and cancel my order and get my money refunded to me. several time's someone would answer and as soon as I would say I need to cancel my order they would hang up on me...
    They have charged my account twice for these's product's and I need to cancel and get my money back. and stop this scam...

• Am
      25th of Aug, 2009

this is the same thing they are doing with me.i am very upset they charge money from my card even i cancel the order..someone can stop them or tell me the way how we stop this scam...

6th of Sep, 2009

I also ordered this product and got the FREE trail which which cost &6.59 for shipping, but two weeks later I had a charge on my account for $131.74 twice! I have tried all the numbers and can not get a hold of any one for a refund!

• Ac
      13th of Oct, 2009
    Life Cleanse - they dont work for me
    trading planet ltd
    Sydney
    New South Wales
    Australia

they dont work for me. stop sending me your products.
    i will be returning the last order and wont pay.
    life cleanse products.
    my customer no is 40214496 - shipped 6/10/2009

• Je
      23rd of Oct, 2009
    Life Cleanse - numbers to ring
    trading planet
    United Kingdom

if ringing from australia put 0011 in front of number to get through. from other conutries check u have the right international codes

• Mr
      31st of Oct, 2009
    Life Cleanse - dont want any more
    trading planet

my costomer no is 40107757
    order no is 102-4226815
    packing no1128.8

i odered thi product and they keep sending it out i cancelled it by phone and still it keeps comeing i want to cancell by this letter

• Ph
      2nd of Nov, 2009

Life cleanse, heath science, health time, face factor, feelwell, and ctt singapore are all scams! they used my credit card info fraudulently. I did not sign up for this product or give any authorization for 6 credit card transactions of $130. scam alert!!! do not even sign up for the free sample!!! 5 different companies have my information some how! and the billing came in a name that is not mine nor a person that has authorization to use my credit card!!!... and I can't get them to refund my money!!! scam, fraud! be warned!