Life cleanse / cancel order/phone disconnect

To whom it may concern at life cleanse. This is to confirm you are not answering phones to have customers cancel. Charges of 87.13 for acai berry detox dietary supplement distributed by fwm laboratories hollywood, fl. 33020 number [protected] — gave notice in writing to cx. All orders and charges to my account. Your a huge scam and hope to see you go under for fraud.!!! Wendy brighton castle rock, co. 80104

'notice has been given to cancel within time alloted.'

Comments

• Di
      15th of Jan, 2009

I had exactly the same issue. I called to cancel and send back my product. I was told my membership (or whatever this is) has been cancelled but that they are not authorized to give refunds. I asked for an address to send back my unopened product for a return and I got this address but I don't know if it is even a real address.

FWM Laboratories
    3007 Greene St.
    Hollywood, FL 33020

Not sure if I send the product back if I"ll get any money back but I am going to try.

I also was told I could send an email to fwmcancellations@gmail.com to request a refund but I'm guessing I'll never get my money back.

2nd of Feb, 2009

I also ordered the Acai Berry Detox and the Life Cleanse. I understood from the advertisement that if I didn't cancel within three weeks of the date I ordered, I would be charged $87.00. Well, I didn't bookmark the advertisement or ordering website and when the products came in the mail nearly two weeks later, there was no literature, no invoice, just a plain envelope with no return address. It was virtually impossible to cancel with no information as to how to get in touch with them. So, to make a long story short, I had to let them take 87.13 per bottle, plus 87 cents for something else, handling or some such charge, and then had to kill my debit card to keep any more such charges from being taken from my account. This company is totally unscrupulous and a total rip-off.

• Wi
      3rd of Feb, 2009

I have been infected with same nightmare as the other people above. I have done exactly what the other other people have done with no results. $87.13 deducted from my bank account; returned the bottle; called the same telephone number (three times), been given the run around. And to add insult to injury, it cause an over draft fee of $35.00 in my bank account. Now WACHOVIA won't even refund my $35.00 after various attempts. I am been squeeze from ever which way. I write to wachovia and requested no more 87.13 be authorized from my bank account. Lets see what happens. Maybe Wachovia will return all my Money.

Wilfredo Nieves
    Tampa, fl 33635

• Ni
      3rd of Feb, 2009

I agree this company is a total rip off! They say it's a free trial but you don't get the product until the day before the 'trial' period was up. When I called to ask where to send this to not get charged and was told that I had already been charged that all she could do was to cancel my account and raise a ticket to get a refund but that I did not need to returm the product. I called the following week to get a status and was told the refund department had the request but that I could not speak to the 'refund department'. I then asked for a supervisor and am currently on hold...I doubt I'll ever see my money refunded but they are going to get a piece of my mind. Don't EVER fall for these scams! I learned my lesson!

4th of Apr, 2009

This is terrible, I ordered a sample which was suppose to be only 3.95 for just shipping now they have charged my credit card 2x for 39.95 it ends up being $79.90 I called to cancell after I told him all I wanted was a sample. the man told me to go to this sight and I could cancell but there is no place to do so. now what do I do I even have a confirmation # to cancell 699164. now I am pissed off (sorry) but yes I am mad. warn everyone you know not to get into the mess we have. good luck to all of us in getting our money back. anna

23rd of Jun, 2009

When will we woman/men learn that, in order to lose weight safely, we need to eat wisely... and increase our daily excercise. I also got sucked into the acai/detox scam, and am battling to get a refund.
    Someone in the usa is rubbing their hand together with glee... and a big fat bank account.:)
    Lets treat our bodies with the respect they deserve and put these scam companies out of business.
    Im putting on my walking shoes, taking my dog for more walks and cutting out the suggary treats...:-)
    And its all free:-)
    Join my free older and wiser diet club:)
    Older and wiser:-)
    Ann w

2nd of Dec, 2009

I had major problems with this company. not only did the product not work but, I canceled my "membership" with them before the trial period was over. they still charged $70.20 to my account afterwards. then when I called to see about it I hung up at 1minute and 24 seconds. I eventually (after being hung up on 23 times) spoke with a very rude lady who assured me my "membership" had been canceled. then when I called again (only 6 this time) the man I spoke to canceled my account. when canceling your "membership" get the canclation number!!! to anyone with this company who happens to be reading this... you suck!!!

2nd of Dec, 2009