LIC India / Survival benefits - Dues payment

India Review updated:

Request for Survival Benefit Rs. 20, 000/- dues on 27-03-2011 but payment disburse only Rs. 17705/- only. Dues amount Rs. 2295/- for the period of October, 2010 to February, 2011 total five months premiun amount Rs. 459/- per month deducted from my salary. The above said due amount not received yet, however I submitted elequent information & necessary proof in set proforma of LIC Office to LIC Authority / Divisional Office LIC Of India, Jeevan Prakash, Ranade Marg, Ajmer -PIN NO. 305001 Rajasthan.
Policy Holder Nafis Begum(Nafees Begum) W/o Mohammed Rais R/o R K Araien House No. H-408, Azad Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur- 302001, Rajasthan. Contact No. [protected] Mobile No. [protected]

Comments

• So
      2nd of May, 2010
    lic india - very poor service irrelavent comments
    lic
    India

I have submitted my policy on 3.4.2010. at BHEL main gate RC Puram, I made Inquiry about My cheqe but I surpriced to learnt by other end of phone (23033934) very ruff in manner as if I am his servent / slave, I feel very bad & Irequested to connect B/M but he disconncted . however I collected phone no. 23230322 & spkn. I request you to take suitable action against him .

Thanks.
    3e59a

• Pu
      31st of Mar, 2011
    lic india - Non reciept of premium slip
    insurance business
    India

i paid my LIC online at 31/03/2011 and my account has been deducted by the premium amount but reciept not generated by the LIC india i made a mail to LIC and so much comlain to lIC india but they are not responding my policy no 253971372

23rd of Jun, 2011
    lic india - NON RECEIPT OF MONEY BACK AMOUNT OF Rs 15000/- ON COMPLETION OF FOUR YEAR IN THE MONTH OF APRIL 2011
    LIC INDIA
    India

I had bought a policy premium @ Rs 2766 half yearly for 15 years ( ie JEEWAN SURABHI for 15 years). I deposited all premiums till now. I must get Rs 15000/- on completion four years in the month of April 2011. But the same has not been received till now. My policy No 20092380, agent No 00392357, DO No 0003620. Kindly tell me when I will get back the same.