Liberty Medical Supply / Diabetes Supplies

1 CT, United States Review updated:

This company is a joke! I have been back and forth with them for 2 months. They shipped diabetes supplies without my authorization after promising me that they would call with a price before it shipped. Next thing I know, the UPS man is delivering the supplies. Upon trying to start an account with them the sales rep I spoke to didn't input my info and they had to call me back 2 days later to re-do the entire process. These supplies are for my 4 yr old who has diabetes. I get the supplies and call them to get the balance and the rep told me insurance covered the ENTIRE supply. 2 days later, I get a statement from my insurance company saying Liberty billed them and they sent Libery a check for the balance. In the meantime, THERE WAS a balance and Liberty LIED! Their phone reps are incompetent and don't return phone calls. When I finally got a hold of them to cancel my account, they said the would credit my insurance company. I have been waiting for ONE MONTH for a return label and haven't heard a thing! I am afraid to call my insurace company to see if they were credited. DON'T USE LIBERTY MEDICAL!!

Comments

• Me
      23rd of Mar, 2011

In this case ask to speak with a Supervisor of Customer Service or Customer Relations. They can obtain a return label and send it by hand to ensure it gets to you and ask for the name of the supervisor and their extension. Is easier to have to speak w one supervisor than to have to re-explain yourself to multiple people. If supervisor is not helpful ask for a Manager and trust me, they can provide you with a label and make sure you call them to ensure they do credit the insurance company

• Sh
      22nd of Apr, 2011

I used to work there and this was the case MANY times!

• Ka
      15th of Sep, 2011

LIBERTY MEDICAL IS NO LONGER WITH THE MEDICARE PROGRAM THEY WERE PUT OUT !!!

• So
      14th of Jan, 2012

Send a complaint to the US Department of Health & Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW. Washington DC 20201. They Take it seriously when pathetic companies such as Liberty Medical Supply Yank people around. Liberty Medical Supply is the most arrogant people on the planet. I had a conversation with a person named Deana at ext 75363 to get Liberty Medical to credit my insurance companies for unusable products sent to me. This female is very happy about the way she turned out, and did absolutely nothing but take up my time. The room I was in filled with arrogance the instant my phone rang with her call. She is not the person I would have contacting customers in my business. Don't mess with them just send a complaint to the US Dept of Health & Human Services. They get results, and love to hear about medicare being ripped off. There are other companies that do take care of customers and they are polite, not full of themselves like Liberty Medical.

• Ba
      3rd of Sep, 2012

I've contacted you 3 times to get more supplies.I askeed you to send the card so I could reply to you for what I need.I was contacted by Walgreens to get my supplies from them.If you cannot service me anymore, say so and I will go to Walgreens.Let me know as soon as you can on whether or not you will be my supplier...

Mr.Robert Barone
    123 West Street
    Cromwell, Ct.06416

• Do
      11th of Jul, 2013

Do yourself a favor and DON'T US LIBERTY MEDICAL FOR YOUR DIABETES SUPPLYS. On May 24th, 2013 I called Liberty at their tow free phone number and ordered test strip for my meter. I talked with a guy who supposedly placed my order of 200 test strips. Today is June 13th and no strips. I called Liberty back and talked to 3 different people and they couldn't find my order. The people I talked to I believe were Philippino's. My wife is a Philippino and they talk alike. They were very nice but it was like talking to robots. Both had the same boring questions, like they were reading them from a card, that only aggravated the situation. Needless to say, I'm going back to Walgreens and find a different company to deal with. If you haven't yet looked at the reviews from Liberty's own people, then you should... They are saying it's no longer a good company.. they don't any longer care about their people or their customers... And I'm living proof that they don't care about their customers John Sturgill .. Joliet, Illinois