Liberty Medical Supply / Employee/CSA
I called Liberty two weeks ago requesting that they send a statement showing how much I paid them during 2010 as I receive housing assistance and the amount I pay depends on the amount of my medical expenses. Usually their employees are very nice, but I got a black woman who was rude from the minute she picked up the phone. She said it would take "sebben ta tain days" and since I needed it before that I asked if she could fax it. She replied, "We-uns cain't doo dat fo' ya'll. What chu tinks we is?"
Two weeks have gone by so I called them today and could not get a straight answer. Since my appointment is on Monday the 27th I need that information and was told that "if we sent it you should have had it." Again they refused to fax the information. I called back and cancelled them as my diabetes and prescription supplier.
More Liberty Medical Supply Complaints & Reviews
- Liberty Medical Supply - Diabetes suppplies 
- Liberty Medical Supply - Diabetes Supplies 
- Liberty Medical Supply - They Are Ignoring Me 
- Liberty Medical Supply Pharmacy - Filling Rxs not ordered 
- Liberty Medical Supply - They ignore my communication 
- Liberty Medical / Liberty Medical Supply - billing
- Liberty Medical / Liberty Medical Supply - neighborhood diabetes dallas tx
- Liberty Medical / Liberty Medical Supply - Diabetes/pump/cgm
- Liberty Medical / Liberty Medical Supply - Service, Phone service, Senior Management
- Liberty Medical - Diabetic Supplies for insulin pump