Liberty Medical Supply / Employee/CSA

Phone: 1-800-491-3276

I called Liberty two weeks ago requesting that they send a statement showing how much I paid them during 2010 as I receive housing assistance and the amount I pay depends on the amount of my medical expenses. Usually their employees are very nice, but I got a black woman who was rude from the minute she picked up the phone. She said it would take "sebben ta tain days" and since I needed it before that I asked if she could fax it. She replied, "We-uns cain't doo dat fo' ya'll. What chu tinks we is?"
Two weeks have gone by so I called them today and could not get a straight answer. Since my appointment is on Monday the 27th I need that information and was told that "if we sent it you should have had it." Again they refused to fax the information. I called back and cancelled them as my diabetes and prescription supplier.

Comments

• Me
      23rd of Mar, 2011

If a rep is every rude to you ALWAYS ask for their name and extension. write down the time and date you spoke with that rep and those called can be pulled. Call back and ask for a manager and give them the reps name, ext # and time and date of the call so they can pull the recording and take action against that rep. In reference to the the statement ask to be transferred to A/R and you need that to be expedited and they have to get it to you within a certain time frame. Call them everyday if you have to until you get it. The A/R dept in Liberty is super behind but if you bug them enough they will send them if not ask to speak to the CEO and you will get a team that will bend-over backwards to get that statement to you.