Liberty Discount Club / I NEVER GAVE ANYONE PERMISSION TO TAKE ANY MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT

PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 717-277-8546

HI MY NAME IS LARITZA PACHECO, I HAVE A COMPLAINT THAT I WOULD LIKE TO LET U KNOW ABOUT. I NEVER GAVE ANYONE PERMISSION TO TAKE ANY MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I WOULD LIKE MY FULL FEFUND THAT WAS WITHDRAWN FROM MY ACCOUNT A/S/A/P. I DID CALL AND CANCEL THE ACCOUNT THAT WAS OPEN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, THE CANCELATION # IS 4858443. PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL REGUARDING THIS MATTER [protected]. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE WILL BE TAKING CARE OF THIS MATTER SO A CALL WOULD BE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME.

LARITZA PACHECO

La

Comments

• Kr
      10th of Apr, 2010

My name is Kristy Estorgia, I have a complaint. I never gave anyone permission to take any money from my bank account this is the second website to take money without my permission. I would like a full refund ASAP! My accout is now in the negative and I cant have that. I did call your customer service for help they canceled the account and sent me here. The operator didnt give me a cancelation number. Please give me a call regarding the funds being returned to my account. 720-327-6039. I would like to know when this issue will be resolved so I dont have to file fraud charges on my account.