Lexus / GS450H Hybrid Battery
My GS450h has 102, 000 miles and my hybrid battery went out the warranty is for 100, 000 the dealership is telling me that the cost is going to be $6, 000 I think this is really low miles for a hybrid battery to malfunction the car is a 2007 and I purchased it in 2008. I'm waiting for the El Monte Lexus to get back to me regarding the cost. I drove the car into the dealer but was told that I can't drive it out because the battery is bad after they put it on the diagnostic system. I've only taken my car to lexus for repairs.
More Lexus Complaints & Reviews
- 2007 Lexus ES 350 - Vehicle that can kill you! 
- Lexus - Customer Support 
- 2004 Lexus GX470 - Be aware of brake problem!
- Lexus Cars - sudden acceleration 
- Lexus Headquarters - Total engine failure 
- Lexus/Toyota in Lebanon - customer care
- Lexus - Hybrid battery died under 76000 miles
- Lexus - RX 350
- Lexus - RX 350 
- Lexus - Recall Issue