Lexmark — Printer not printing
Well here goes the 4th time I am trying to get some help about the situation I am having and no one seems to get back to me. The Walmart here, the employees are the rudest I have ever met. The people greeters are the friendliest ones in this store in Pueblo West. The complaint I have is that I had gone to Walmart to return my printer because it wasn't printing. I went to the customer service desk and told the gal that the printer wasn't printing. She said ok go back and find another one like it because we can't give you any money. So, my daughter and I went back there and couldn't find one. So I found one about $10.00 more and I bring it up to the front and she said I couldn't get that one. So, she asked a co-worker to go and check for one. He called and she walks up to him and she comes back and says I need a receipt and she couldn't do anything else. She was very very rude. The guy was going to give me another and she came right out and said no. What kind of policy do you have? She could have been a lot nicer. I don't try to take anyone for granted or think I am better than anyone. She was not a manager either. I would appreciate it if you could help me out.
Virginia Palmero My phone # is [protected].
More Lexmark Complaints & Reviews
- Lexmark X5630 (game BOKSBURG) - NOT WORKING
- Lexmark - Defective Printer 
- Lexmark - Scam and cheating 
- Lexmark - Bad printers 
- Lexmark printer - mis-selling/ ink cartridges 
- Alan Kieler of Lexmark International, Inc. - harassing phone call and online harassment 
- Lexmark X7350 All-In-One - Poor quality, lack of customer service, unfair business practices, consumer fraud 
- Lexmark X6575 multi function printer - forcing me to buy their oem ink
- Lexmark copier,fax,scanner - fax will not receive faxes
- Lexmark International - office printer failed on installation and no action by the vendor