Lexington Law / Money stealing!

Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-341-8441

Lexington Law (John C. Heath, Esq.) steals money by never authorized posting of bills to Credit Card Accounts, even after the account is closed. In my case they were supposed to bill my Western Union CC on the 4th of each month. Instead, they bill on the 2nd and then erratically, to justify charging extra, when money were not available. They also lie to you, by telling that the bill was declined, when in fact, they don't post the bill, and then charge late fees.(They promised to send me proof of attempt to post, but never did, because, they did not have one!) They promised to credit for illegally charged amount(s) in telephone conversation (Daniel), to provide the proof of attempt to bill you on time, but they don't do this and don't respond to your communications after.

Their correspondence with Credit Bureau is ineffective, because they mail the same form letter for everyone, and Credit Bureaus recognize their 'signature' and stall the process of investigation, stating to customers, that they should telephone them directly (The lines don't answer or ask you to send proof that you are, who you say you are). After loosing several months the process starts all over. What's the purpose of paying to Lexington Law...
Va

Comments

To
  25th of Feb, 2009
I totally disagree with this complaint against lexington law...as my self is with lexington law firm...they have really build up my credit score, because when i applied for credit cards for the first time, i was disqualified..but last month when i applied for credit cards again..i was qualified for it.. Thank you Lexington Law Firm...
To
  25th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
i disagree with this complaint...lexington law has helped me to build up a good credit score..
On
  24th of Apr, 2012
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
That is so right. Lexington Law steals money and does totally nothing besides sending the same letter forms for everyone. Besides we can't stop Lexington Law from taking money from our accounts even we stopped their useless service 3 months ago. they can't help with anything. And that exactly what happen: credit bureau wants verification after 6 months -that was wasted time.
And another thing, there are no Lawyers there, it is all gimmick, they have only paralegals. The name of lawyer on the website (Johnson) is not real - that person does not exists - just ask to speak to that lawyer and no one knows who is that.
And the best way to fix your history - is do it yourself. Contact card, get the right person to talk to ( not easy, but will happen), write letters to creditor until you get it to right dpt, if you need to settle - settle it. I had an error on my credit history against my closed acct and was not easy to fix, but after I realized that Lexington Lawyers will not help me, - I finally did it myself. I was just 1 call and 1 letter away from making it right. Believe or not Lexington alert didn't even pick up any changes on my credit history - that is how pathetic they are and keep sending me notifications after my acct closed 3 month ago. So notification emails don't work ether.
And how about this person who was so happy about service: Todd - do you work there or part of their scam. I know you did not make any payments to them.
Ba
  22nd of Feb, 2013
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Just got off the phone with Larry Zurlingen (he didn't want to give me his last name) BIG RED FLAG!...this whole operation is a SCAM, he wanted to charge my brother 12.99 to pull his credit report FYI(everyone is entiled to a free copy of thier credit report once a year)...I also asked him why is this compant called "Lexington Law" if in fact everyone working there is a "paralegal"? he really had no answer for me, so I just ened the conversation.
Le
  14th of May, 2014
Cancelled service and was told it was cancelled. Still being charged. Rude service spoke to shawn perry his supervisor brianna mckenna refused to speak with us to address issue. Her supervisor who is debra bone have not been of any assistance. Making complaint to attorney general and to bbb. I encourage others to do so its a rip off and even if you cancel tgey will still take your money. Is it worth is to them? There retention rate must be terrible

Lexington Law Firm Logo Lexington Law Firm