Letgoa fake customer

Hi there, I'm contacting you because I had to report this guy two times. His name was manny and he had a picture of himself. He messaged me about a swimsuit I was selling and asked me to try it on for him. I told him no. Then he asked again so I asked if it was for himself. He said yes. I told him that I don't know any man who wears a woman's bathing suit. He then deleted his picture and pretending to be a woman and told me he was a girl. Then he asked if I had a boyfriend. After that, I reported him and wrote a review on his wall.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Fremont, CAI have him one star and said that he was pretending he is someone he is not. Since then, he has changed his name to James and write a fake review on my profile saying that I'm his crazy ex stalking him because I want to sleep with him. I don't appreciate this behavior on the app and would like his review taken down I am just trying to sell my stuff. I didn't come here to be harassed by anybody. Can you please take his review off of my profile?
If possible, can you delete this guy off of the app as well? Who knows how many ofher women he is trying to meet up with.

Letgo
Letgo

• Updated by Kristen N · May 06, 2017

I've already sent a complaint and reported a user twice. I haven't heard back from any body. I'm being harrassed by a man pretending to be a woman, who has also left a nasty review on my profile. If nothing is done by this company I will take this issue to the police.
    In the mean time I've already let all of my friends know and they have since stopped using this app.
    I recommend somebody get back to me and resolve this issue. Thanks

Kr