Leptovox / Does not work!

I order Leptovox and was only able to take it a couple of days because it made me feel so ill. I sent the product back to the address that was on the invoice with my order. On the web site there was a money back guarantee. Well I got the package back with "Not at this address. Moved unable to forward" I have tried to find a way to contact them over the internet but every site they have listed comes up with "page can not be displayed" This product is a scam. I urge people not to make the same mistake I made. DO NOT ORDER THIS Product!!

Comments

• Ka
      29th of Nov, 2007

I have been taking this product for three days now and my stomach hasn't been the same. I've been watching what I eat and I have also been exercising (when my stomach isn't acting up). I also will not recommend this product to anyone.

• Io
      10th of Jan, 2008

Leptovox does not work it is a scam

Lipovox is the same ingreddients as Leptovox

Lipotrox is the same as Lipovox

Liporexin is the same as Lipotrox

Orovo is the same as Liporexin

Fenphedra is the same as Orovo

Nuphedragen is the same as Fenphedra

Get the point? If you are thinking about buying one of these, don't waste your money, and time. They do not work.

Read about it on my website ultimatefatburner.com

- Paul Crane

• De
      31st of Jan, 2008

When I first received 7 Day Detox, I took it for three days. My blood pressure shot up so high it made me deathly ill. I immediately stopped taking the supplement. This stuff is very dangerous, and I would not recommend it to anyone even if you are completely healthy. It could do some damage to your organs.

I tired to find an address to return the supplement because I didn't have my invoice, but I still had the electronic invoice in my email. However, the account history page would not open-had been deleted. When I contacted them through email to obtain their address, they never answered. This is definitely a scam...please stay away from these companies. I noticed there are several companies attached to this supplement: 7day-detox.com, lipovox.com, and xylestril.com. There could also be others--BEWARE!

• De
      23rd of Feb, 2008

I myself decided not to take diet aids. After I received leptovox, I went to return it, but cant find no address no where. I have tried the web sites, and cant find anything for return. I accidently threw my packaging slip away. (bad idea) If anyone knows the address for return on this product please email me at sdelight43@aol.com. Thank you.

• Lo
      17th of May, 2008

Last evening I ordered Leptovox for weight loss on line. This morning I received a call from the Fraud Department at Citi Card informing me that six orders for $83.00 each had been placed with the OnLine Supplement Store. If anyone knows an address or phone number for Leptovox, please send it to me. I understand from on-line comments that others have had diffulty returning or contacting the company. I'm in for six orders@$83 each, even though I placed only one order. The OnLine Supplement Store does not list Leptovox as one of their products. Clearly a SCAM. HELP!

• Be
      17th of Sep, 2008
    Leptovox - Doesn,t work

I would like to tell you I am a 54 year old women who wanted to lose some weight so I tried this product for a month. I gained 4 lbs. and I got white heads on my right eye lid also I got acne on my face. I had a great deal of trouble sleeping and seemed to get what I have heard refered to as restless leg syndrom.I felt sick to my stomach most of the day but determined I stayed with it the full month not smart on my part as soon as I quit taking lepovoxI felt generally better. my advice don, t take Leptovox

• Bi
      1st of Dec, 2008

IT ROCKS!!!

12th of Apr, 2011

clearly the product the product did not work for some of you. they will refund your money 100% back. i would attempt to contact them by email. try sales@fenphedra.com. here is the best phone number to reach them: (801) 893-1053.