Lenovo (United States) / unauthorized charge
There was a charge on my debit card for $1346.79 that I did not authorize. The charge only states lenovo (United states) and the amount.
I expect a full refund. The bank this money was stolen from has been contacted and federal authorities are being notified.
The account you accessed is now closed. It was with washington mutual and the closed account number ends with 0019.
You need to send the reimbursement to:
1394a s columbia rd #154
Grand forks, nd 58201
I can be reached via email at sterstegg@hotmail. com or with wamu at [protected].
Pllease refer to§ 1029. Fraud and related activity in connection with access & shy;devices, for the penalties of this crime committed by your company and/or representatives.
The title 18 of the u. S. Code, section 1029 provides the penalties for & ldquo;fraud and related activities in connection with access devices, & rdquo; where access devices refers to any means of account access, including credit cards, account numbers, and pins, as well as telecommunications services and equipment. The laws in the code prohibit things such as producing, possessing, trafficking in, or soliciting for access devices with the intent to defraud.
Penalties for credit card fraud include fines and/or imprisonment for up to ten or twenty years, depending on the specific provisions of the law that has been violated. The maximum sentence for a second offense is twenty years.
More Lenovo (United States) Complaints & Reviews
- Lenovo - rip off company 
- Lenovo - huge shipping delays! 
- Lenovo Mobile - lenovo mobile service centre change my mobile 
- Lenovo Y510 Think Pad - free replacement or coverage of hinge replacement of my think pad lenovo laptop under warranty 
- Lenovo - cheating customers 
- Lenovo Group - lenovo all in one computer
- Lenovo Group - lenovo yoga 730 13.3
- Lenovo Group - Lenovo yoga 730 
- Lenovo Group - x1 yoga
- Lenovo Group - technical support