Lenovo / 7 months to get refund

Purchased a laptop(T-410) March 17 of 2010. I was not happy with it and fought for 2 months and dozens of hours on the phone and email and finally got an RMA to return it then they said I had been issued a full refund once they recieved it back. I did recieve the credit memo in the mail and even the credit number but I have never recieved my funds. It says my card was refunded on May 17, 2010. I have been paying for this on my credit card and carrying cost for 7 months. I have lost $1553.36 and so far no hope of seeing it again let alone all my interest charges. The credit number is [protected] and the order number is [protected]. It is always the same when you call in-you get told to call another number as the number you called is for something else. I just get bounced back and forth and back and forth. We are going to try to go through VISA now and if it is not to late see if we can get our money back. The whole experience has been a complete nighmare. Not a single department has wanted to help with anything.

Update: After calling VISA just now to file a complaint they informed me the credit is on the last statement just mailed to me. Lenovo never actually posted my refund unitl Oct 22, 2010. Happy I finally go my money but 7 months to get my money back and paying credit card interest rates on the funds_NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH LENOVO

To

Comments

• Th
      6th of Sep, 2012

totally hear you! going through something similar with Lenovo right now; it's absolutely ridiculous how stressful this process has been!

• Vi
      4th of Jul, 2014

I had submitted my lenovo 820 mobile with all its documents and pack but my refund is still pending from 1 and 1/2 months .I think i had done a big mistake by purchasing lenovo.
    NEVER TO PURCHASE ANY LENOVO PRODUCT...

• Ad
      15th of Jan, 2015

I'm really going through it right now!!!... it's the worst service I have ever seen!... once I'm done with this crap there gonna be no lenovo in my life time!