Lenovo / rip off company
Lenovo stole my credit card information and charged me for a computer that I did not order, nor have I received. I have never had any dealings with this company and I had never, prior to a few hours ago, even heard of them.
I do not have phone or email addresses for this company since I do not have the merchandise they billed me for. Peculiar to their attempts at defrauding me is that they apparently shipped the computer to my billing address in WA state when I live in Cody Wyoming.
While printing off my statement to mail my credit card payment, I noticed an enormous charge for over $1400 by Lenovo. I immediately phoned my financial institution's fraud department and reported the theft of my credit card. They closed the account, denied the charges, and reported the incident to the three major credit reporting agencies.
More Lenovo Complaints & Reviews
- Lenovo - huge shipping delays! 
- Lenovo Mobile - lenovo mobile service centre change my mobile 
- Lenovo Y510 Think Pad - free replacement or coverage of hinge replacement of my think pad lenovo laptop under warranty 
- Lenovo - cheating customers 
- Lenovo - remington-kuwait ensure services 
- Lenovo Group - lenovo all in one computer
- Lenovo Group - lenovo yoga 730 13.3
- Lenovo Group - Lenovo yoga 730 
- Lenovo Group - x1 yoga
- Lenovo Group - technical support