Leisure Living Superstore / Terrible company!

1 40438 Winchester RoadTemecula, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 951-4917575

Leisure Living Superstore is a family business owned by Jeffrey Berry. Jeffrey employs his family in the business including his son, Jared Berry. Don't believe anything they or their employees say. They make the sale and your money and then many customers have a difficult time getting the item they purchased delivered on time, delivered at all or when an item is delivered the item is not the item purchased. Finally, in our case the item we received was broken and Leisure Living would not return it, pick it up or fix it.

There are FTC federal and state consumer laws that are suppose to protect consumers... from what I know from my Leisure Living Experience and after speaking to other Leisure Livings customers and reading posts on these sites it seems evident that the Owners of Leisure Living think they are above the law... and it seems they get away with it.

When Leisure Living delivered to us a defective product... we ask that they replace it but they left it at our home anyway. Then they demanded we pay for it. We spoke to a lawyer (incidentally the lawyer had his own Leisure Living Store - he had purchased chairs from Leisure Living and never received them). The Lawyer told us to tell Leisure Living we would not accept the product and to come back and pick it up. It didn't matter -- Leisure Living refused to fix the item, replace it and would not pick it up. We were left to pay for a broken product that is useless.

Corona Better Business Bureau has stacks of complaints against Leisure Living!!! Now I read Leisure Living has filed for bankruptcy. I followed a link on the Riverside Superior Court's Website and pulled up their bankruptcy filings!!!

Leisure Living liquidated their Store in Murrieta last fall with advertising that never identified the Store's name. Now Leisure Living is liquidating their Temecula Store with the same deceptive circulars claiming they are liquidating their inventory in three days!!! This 'three day sale' will probably go on for months like the Murrieta sale did.

This Company needs to be investigated by a local Television or Newspaper to put pressure on this company to make things right with their Customers!

Va

Comments

• Ke
      11th of Jun, 2008

I totally agree with this. This company is the worst. We bought and paid for a massage chair 4 months ago and they still dont deliver it.. We have called several times and each time they gives us a different story or simply dont answer the call.

• To
      31st of Oct, 2008
    Leisure Living Superstore - The absolute worst customer service
    leisure living superstore
    temeculah
    California

I gave a deposit but was told it would be refunded if I did fit after I measured my patio. Later that day when I called to cancel the order because it did not fit, they continued to charge my and refused to refund the money

• Br
      17th of Nov, 2008

I live in the San Diego area and just recieved the same ad. They claim that everything is at least 54-97% off but they don't say their name except for a picture of the store with a banner saying store closing across it. I am glad I read these comments before I drove to the store. Thank you!!!

• Ke
      5th of Jul, 2011
    Leisure Living Superstore - The absolute worst customer service
    Leisure Living Superstore

I've purchased from poolsupplies.com in the past without any problems but this time I needed to cancel my order. I called before I received notification of shipping and after 20 minutes on hold while they check with the manager I was told they couldn't cancel the order because the items had been shipped.

Baseed on the shipping notification emails I received the next morning and the tracking information they weren't shipped until several hours after I called, in fact the shipping labels weren't printed until several hours after I called. Now if I send them back they will charge a restocking fee. They don't care about the customer only their botom line. It's a rip off and I'll never deal with this company again and will make sure everyone I can will know how they do business.