Lee Jeans / Very poor workmanship

I have 2 pair of Lee straight leg cut jeans that I haven't worn more than 6 or 7 times and the belt loops are ripping out. I have other cheaper jeans from other companies that are about worn out and the belt loops are still like new and aren't ripping out. I do like the cut of the lee jeans but I can't stand to have the loops ripping out. Very poor workmanship for the price.

St

Comments

• Sh
      6th of Aug, 2009

I shivendu kumar, date of birth 28 nov 1978, have member ship card of LEE customer, I bought a jeans paint on date 3/4/2009 at Durgapur, W.B. aoutherised delare of LEE and i used occassionally (not more than 12 times ) and washed properlly as per requierment.But now i found two number of tiney hole in the leg portion of jeans, one is on knee portion of leg of jeans another found on back side of leg below the knee of leg portion of jeans( as per attache photo).lots of garments used of LEE garment as per my account of membership, but first time i am facing this type of problem.I went to same store for this problem but they refused.
    So i have request to you please shortout my problem.And kindly advice me if i got lots of same hole will find, so should i continue with LEE...?
    SHIVENDU
    shivendu360@yahoo.com
    DURGAPUR

• To
      10th of Apr, 2018

Poor quality on the lee extreme stretch jeans also. The seams of the pockets were out of shape upon delivery and after the first wash even worse, they bend out and are wrinkled and look terrible.