LeatherUp.com / Run - do not walk away from this scam artist company
This site is getting a huge reputation for asking you to order a size up or down from usual. I believe that is so they can float your money for as long as possible while they ignore every request you make to their so called "customer Service" department.
I have had to dispute 2 returns with my credit card company in order to get anything resolved with them. They do not communicate with you and will sit on your returned merchandise forever without letting you know the status.
If, somehow, they end up getting your order correct and sending out a size that actually fits you are probably going to fair ok but is it worth the risk>? It has been nothing short of the biggest hassle I have ever endured with a company and has cost me enough in return shipping and time disputing that I could have purchased the stuff locally and been better off - RUN - do not WALK away from this scam artist Company...
More LeatherUp.com Complaints & Reviews
- LeatherUp.com - Very poor follow-up 
- LeatherUp.com - I've been ripped off! 
- LeatherUp.com - Hawk ST-1198 Helmet
- LeatherUp.com - Return Policy 
- LeatherUp.com - The way this merchant treats its affiliates isn't any different to the way they treat their customers
- LeatherUp.com - returns
- LeatherUp.ca - Too slow return process and terrible services
- LeatherUp.com - Hawk HX Helmet / discount codes
- LeatherUp.com - Not clear about sizes
- LeatherUp.com - Scam Artists/Thug Tactics