LeatherUp.com / Run - do not walk away from this scam artist company

United States Review updated:

This site is getting a huge reputation for asking you to order a size up or down from usual. I believe that is so they can float your money for as long as possible while they ignore every request you make to their so called "customer Service" department.

I have had to dispute 2 returns with my credit card company in order to get anything resolved with them. They do not communicate with you and will sit on your returned merchandise forever without letting you know the status.

If, somehow, they end up getting your order correct and sending out a size that actually fits you are probably going to fair ok but is it worth the risk>? It has been nothing short of the biggest hassle I have ever endured with a company and has cost me enough in return shipping and time disputing that I could have purchased the stuff locally and been better off - RUN - do not WALK away from this scam artist Company...

Hr

Comments

• Pa
      Sep 15, 2016

I have had two orders through Leatherup.com and one ended up needing to be returned. It's not the company that says you should order a size smaller, it's the people in the ratings comments. These people are ones that buy a product then rate it after they get it. I did follow the raters advice and ordered my boots a 1/2 size smaller, they ended up being too small and I had to send them back. There was no hassle with the return, I just had to pay for regular USPS shipping and insurance (the whole thing was $8) then I had to contact them and give them the tracking number, so no big deal. It was returned in a timely matter. Plus they gave me a discount on my new boots for inconvenience and the customer service guy was professional and courteous.