Leap Frog Leapster L-Max / Terrible customer service!
The toy was great and my son loved it, unfortunately the quality of his L-Max was not. I have received terrible support and customer service from leapfrog. My sons l-max broke two weeks after he received it for Christmas(touch screen wouldn't respond). I initially sent an email, I didn't get a response on that until the middle of February. I then called support and was told to send it in for replacement. I did that, and after waiting weeks and many calls I was told they would not receive any new stock until march 3rd. Well I called on march 3rd and started bothering them again, still they could provide no information. I finally received the replacement yesterday, but there was no screen protector. I called about this, they told me they tell customers not to send accessories since they do not replace them, I was never told this, and yet they sent an accessory, new video cables. Anyways I was told it would take 3-4 months to get a new screen cover. There support is terrible, I would avoid this company at all cost for fear of having to deal with their customer support/service, which is non-existent.
More Leap Frog Leapster L-Max Complaints & Reviews
- LeapFrog - poor customer service 
- LeapFrog - Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had with an online order! 
- Leapfrog / Comcast Services - did not receive
- LeapFrog - Connect is awful
- LeapFrog / Leapster L-Max - Horrible service! 
- LeapFrog Enterprises - my pal scout puppy dog
- LeapFrog Enterprises - leapfrog epic tablet
- LeapFrog - LeapPad Ultra
- LeapFrog - leapfrog epic edition tablet
- LeapFrog - leappad platinum