Leaders Merchant Services / Lying about contracts!!!!
The Sales rep's for Leaders lie to sign you up. They tell you it's "NO CONTRACT" you can go month to month. Then they falsify a contract with a "electronic" signature and never send it to you or tell you about it until you want to CANCEL the account. Then they tell you if you cancel, you own them $350 for release the "3" year contact you signed. It took 6 phone calls just to see a "CONTRACT" I never signed or saw or did ever appear in my email. The company sub contracts everything out, so to get any answers on anything is impossible. Every invoice had charges that were different from the month before. They deactivate your account saying it's inactivity. Too bad if you ran a charge card before you saw that notice... your money is now tied up until you sort it out. TOO MANY HIDDEN FEE'S, RULES, AND CONTRACTS. Leader's Merchant Services is nothing but a "Bait and Switch". Leader's, the SMALL BUSINESS people of this world DO read the small print on contracts if they are ever presented to them. Especially if it involves giving you access to their BANK ACCOUNTS. They are giving Wells Fargo a bad name!
More Leaders Merchant Services Complaints & Reviews
- Leaders Merchant Services - Unauthorized charges 
- Leaders Merchant Services - Erroneuous Fees 
- Leaders Merchant Services - Rip Off 
- Leaders Merchant Services - holding my money 
- Leaders Merchant Services - Leaders withdrawls hidden fees from bank account without prior notification 
- Leaders Merchant Services - credit card services
- Leaders Merchant Services - credit card processing
- Leaders Merchant Services - fees, fees and more fees...
- Leaders Merchant Services - Credit card scam company
- Leaders, The Merchant Services C. - Credit Card Reader