LDR Industriestuscany facet

I purchased a tuscany faucet at menards, installed it and it worked for a couple days and then just stopped working. Returned it back to the store and was reluctant to purchase another tuscany but figured if it was a differe, time model it should be fine. Well I was wrong... We installed the new one and not even a year later the sprayer which is also where the main source of water comes out is stuck between spray and stream, which makes no water come out at all. So frustrating!!! We are now having to buy our 3rd faucet within a year. I will not be purchasing a tuscany ever again.

Am
Jan 08, 2017

Comments

• Bo
      Apr 09, 2018

Purchased Tuscany faucet from Menards, the high arch pull out type. Within a week the full stream started to slow until it became only a dribble while the spray still had full flow. Took it back to Menards for exchange, my mistake, and installed the replacement faucet only to have it do the same thing within a day or two. Only difference this time was that the full stream stopped completely while the spray still continued to work. The problem appears to be in the push button head.
    Now I seem to be stuck with a defective product. Would NOT recommend a Tuscany faucet to anyone.

Bob from Indiana