LB CyberNet Entertainment Ltd / Payed to much

1 Denmark Review updated:

Regarding order # [protected] and [protected]

02-02-2010 I ordered through an advertisement in the Danish newspaper BT 1 sample packet of Acai Berry Detox, and 1 sample packet of Life Cleanse, both packages for 0.95 Euro a piece.
Test kits are paid with Visa.

Subsequently, I received the packages whitin 5 days, but now at a price of £ 3.95 piece.

10-03-2010 I can see at my online bank that there has been whitdrawn 87.99 USD and 89.99 USD at my account.
This must certainly be a mistake and if not I will regard it as being very close to a criminal act.

Please reverse the amounts back to my account as quickly as possible!!

Jy

Comments

• Di
      24th of Mar, 2010

I bought Acai Berry and Colon cleanse without reading the small print. The fourteen day trial is from the date of ordering not the date of delivery. They sent me a full months supply of each instead of only 14 days worth and charged me a large sum (about £75 each plus p & P) for a full months supply. I complained, but they refused to refund my charges less postage. I wrote requesting a full refund in accordance with a clause in their terms of business and the letter was refused and ultimately returned to me by Royal Mail as undelivered. I paid by credit card and will attempt to recover the money from the credit card company.