LB CyberNet Entertainment LtdMoney taken from credit card

K

I ordered the free trial of acai berry, recieved the product ok. Was charged $9.35aus, twice for delivery, then charged $300 aus dollars for products that i had not order or had even heard off. Have tried contacting the company, ph number doesn't answer & they are not answering e-mails either.

• Na
    naomi:( Apr 14, 2010

I ordered 2 products from LB CyberNet Entertainment Ltd - Colon Cleanse and Acaiberry. So far i have been charged for two shipments but only recieved one. I have found it rather difficult to contact the company in order to cancel my subscription, but i did come across this contact phone number +[protected] which i managed to put through a cancellation for both products using an automated service, u will need your order number to do this. As I have just done this tonight i have no way of knowing if it was succesfull but fingers crossed and atleast it gives another number for you poor ### to try :( goodluck
    Naomi, New Zealand

• So
    so not happy people Mar 21, 2010

I also ordered the Acai berry and colon cleanse package free trial for $3.95 postage and handling. Went to use my credit card again a couple of weeks later and it was overdrawn. When I got my statement there was a transaction from LB Cybernet entertainment for $118. I rang my bank and got on to the Fraud dept. These people are well known for their scams, the bank was fantastic and is going to try and get my money back. To anyone out there google everything before you buy. First time it has happened to me and will be the last. Jo Tasmania Australia

• Be
    Bernice57 Feb 24, 2010

i just got my Mastercard Statement today and could not believe it, i order colon cleanse and acaiberry after reading comments from a women who works for cbs, she said she had order it and tried it and it was great.and it was only 3.95 fore shipping /handling for each bottle.i got the pills and it did say 3.95 on each package until today and i went on line find a phone to call the company and i found out it was a faud, i'm usually more careful then this
    i just finished calling this #[protected] and they could not help me .if anyone has any more information or a phone i can call from canada .i'm so friggin pissed at myself .

• Ta
    tammy coyte Feb 24, 2010

I have been scammed to and cannot find a number to ring from Australia can someone help me out please??

• Se
    Serenaf Feb 17, 2010

I am wondering if anyone has actually achieved a refund or credit for the acai berry free trial 'deal'?

• Ol
    olly j Feb 12, 2010

try this number by the way. apprently they take care of accounts for cybernet entertainment and can re-credit your account! [protected] :)

• Ol
    olly j Feb 12, 2010

any doubts, cancel your credit card!! moments after ordering the acaibury product i did a little digging. Terrible what they get away with isnt it!
    I think if you cancel your credit card you are relatively safe (although you have entered an agreement havent you!) not quite sure how to sort that one out.. although fees have been deducted from my account there is apparently no record of my subscription.. no doubt it will come back to bite me later. serves me right I suppose :p NEVER ORDER ON LINE - I should know this already!!

• Ef
    E F J Feb 11, 2010

Just a couple of weeks ago I was naive enough to avail of some coupons that a Newfoundland woman boasted about for teeth whitening. They were supposed to cost less then $10.00. I thought it was a great deal at the time, only to find out that since then I have had 3 different transactions debited from my visa that I did not authorize. I have been so upset by this because I couldn't believe that something like this would happen to me. I have been successful in cancelling 1 transaction so far, however, a debit for $131.23 from Activpro (Telephone: [protected] was not in service) and I have no way of getting a hold of them. I have spoken with another place for which a debit was made for $44.11 and they said they would credit my account, but it would take up to 5 days. I hope this transaction will be credited as well. (Builoo of [protected]) I have to say I am very frustrated by this and certainly not in a position to be able to afford to pay for these transactions. Especially not even knowing what they are for. It was a hard lesson to learn.

Janice Dale Feb 03, 2010

My 'spider senses' started tingling after I placed the order for "Go White" a tooth whitening "SAMPLE". I went back and looked at "The Terms and Conditions"... which were NOT good!
    I called my credit card provider and they indicate that the transaction needs to be 'posted to my account' (approx 5 days from today) prior to them being able to cancel it.
    I have copied and pasted all the info and transaction material to a "Word Document" and have saved it ... will call the credit card... and likely the police, should it warrant that action.
    By the way, I'm in Canada... those phone numbers... they don't work here!
    Any suggestions??? ( although it sounds like you can not reach anyone at them anyways.)
    Janice

angryman1 Feb 02, 2010

hi, i ordered colon clense...they charged me $169 for the trial product. I called them and cancelled all future orders, currently trying to get a refund...

• Po
    poormum Jan 31, 2010

i too have ripped off by this company, i ordered the e-cigarette for a trial of $8.95 instead they took $136.17 out of my bank account and have never received a thing, i have tried calling the customer support number only 2 be placed on hold for god knows how long as all of their operators are apparantly busy, nobody ever picks up, so i tried 2 call the number above [protected] and guess what, its been disconnected, i am a single mum with not a lot of money, so i hope these ### rot in hell as that was our food & petrol money for the fortnight. : (

• Is
    Isycc Jan 31, 2010

Ok I have just called and for anyone else who is in the same predicament, the number you call is (o14) 845 610
    You also need your order number which is in the email they sent you or on the product receipt.
    I cancelled my order with very little hassle,
    Good Luck!

• Is
    Isycc Jan 31, 2010

Help i have order the acai berry sample aswell but cannot get though to the company to cancel this order.
    I don't have that type of money to be spending so could you please tell me the number you called. I would really appreciate your help!

• Gl
    GlitzyPixie Jan 30, 2010

Hi,
    The same happened to me, only they did answer the phone. I did get hung up on three times but did manage to cancel the 'contract' I wasnt aware I had entered into.
    I received the free trial but they took money for the actual products on 15th January but have not sent the product yet.
    They do have terms and conditions on their website but cleverly disguised!