Lazada Thailand / Refund not received

May 5, 2015
I ordered a mattress at a cost of 9, 900THB that was paid for online. Three days later I received an email stating the mattress was dispatched and it would reach my address within Two to Three days. A week passed, on mattress, and no contact form Lazada. I decided to call Lazada support, I was assured the mattress would be delivered tomorrow. The next day came and passed, but no mattress. I decided to call support again, I was told the same story, the mattress would be delivered tomorrow. I finished the call, annoyed..! About 1 hour later I called support again, and spoke to the same lady as before, this time she knew I was very annoyed, she admitted she did not know where the mattress was and said it could still be in the shop. At least she was honest this time, and I thanked her for that. I canceled the order because I need to move apartment latter that week.

It is now 6 weeks since I canceled and I have not received my refund. I email Lazada every day but get the same spiel back from them.. I tried to find the Thailand Office in Thailand and was informed it is now permanently closed.

Lazada Southeast Asia Logo Lazada Southeast Asia
Customer Care Service
3rd Floor Salustiana D. Ty Tower, 104 Paseo de Roxas corner Perea St.
Philippines - 1229