Lazada Thailand / Refund not received

1 Bangkok, Thailand

I ordered a mattress at a cost of 9, 900THB that was paid for online. Three days later I received an email stating the mattress was dispatched and it would reach my address within Two to Three days. A week passed, on mattress, and no contact form Lazada. I decided to call Lazada support, I was assured the mattress would be delivered tomorrow. The next day came and passed, but no mattress. I decided to call support again, I was told the same story, the mattress would be delivered tomorrow. I finished the call, annoyed..! About 1 hour later I called support again, and spoke to the same lady as before, this time she knew I was very annoyed, she admitted she did not know where the mattress was and said it could still be in the shop. At least she was honest this time, and I thanked her for that. I canceled the order because I need to move apartment latter that week.

It is now 6 weeks since I canceled and I have not received my refund. I email Lazada every day but get the same spiel back from them.. I tried to find the Thailand Office in Thailand and was informed it is now permanently closed.

Je