Lazada Southeast Asia

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 by

system error and bad response from your staff.

Samutparkan, Thailand
My name Yuttana. I bought goods at Lazada Thailand. Order number 3431338242.

I bought watch on Monday around 1 pm by debit card after I bought I call to lazada for confirmation Becuase I bought it for my friend birthday that it is important for me to get it on time. Call center said that goods will deliver around 12-14 oct. I ok and accept it.

1 hour later, system canceled order. I know from email but I don’t know what happen? There is no one call me to explaination. I waited Until 5 pm. No one explain me. So I call back to Lazada for ask reason.

Staff Lazada, Miss Kanitharat said it is system error!! So Lazada can not deliver goods to me. No choice for me. I accep this error but I need my money back in urgent becuase I have not money enough to buy new one if Lazada not return money for me. Miss Kanitharat said No No No only. Even System cut my cash from debit but she said I must wait money back in 45 day!!! This is Lazada internal regulation. Even Lazada system error. It not fault from customer but I, customer must wait 45 day becuase Lazada internal regulation!

I try to explain this is important for me. I have no enough money if you not return back before 14 Oct. she not listen me and she try to cut the line by ask me that she will discuss with accounting department to do this case in urgent. So she will call back to feedback by 48 hrs.

I wait 48 hrs as she commit but There is no one call me!! Then I call to Lazada for get update again. New call center said must wait 45 day. I explain her for situation as talk with Miss Khanitharat. I ask me she will said her to call me back within yesterday but no line from Lazada call me again.

Today is my friend birthday. I call to Lazada again there is no updat. Same message I have to wait 45 day and commit that miss khanittharat will call me to explain today. You know. No one call me again and again.

Question
What is I wrong?
Why I should wait my money back in 45 day as your system error?
Reason from customer valueless than your internal regulation?
What are your commitment with customer? that you promise to call back in 3 times but Never do.
I loss money to by present to my friend. I loss money for 45 day. I loss telephone expens to call you 3 times. I loss trust to Lazada. I very suffer.

What are you loss for this your system error?

I need professional feedback from you

Thanks
Yuttan
+66814483505
M. yuttana@gmail.com

Lazada Southeast Asia

Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Thailand Complaint category Employees

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

Lazada Southeast Asia Logo Lazada Southeast Asia
Customer Care Service
3rd Floor Salustiana D. Ty Tower, 104 Paseo de Roxas corner Perea St.
Makati