LawDepot.com / Hate this website!

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I joined this website and even paid for a membership because I needed to download blank forms. But only later I discovered that membership is useless and this whole site is ridiculous. Even if you become a member you are not able to download any blank forms! After I went through the process of filling out the forms online I tried to print them out. But you cannot print out anything without paying more money! I already paid for a membership! I don't see the reason membership even exist on this site, because it does not give you anything! This site is pathetic and I wanted to cancel my membership, but I have no idea how to do that! Asked their customer service, but there was no answer. Hate this website!!

Ma
Jan 5, 2016
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• La
      5th of Jan, 2016

Your posting does not provide any information that allows us to review your account for details. However, as Manager of Customer Support, I recently assisted a customer who had selected a Basic license in April 2015 for a financial agreement. A Basic license provides two week access to one document type and after two weeks, the access to documents automatically expires. The Basic license does not provide unlimited access to a document or documents. Customers can select from three license options: 1) one year Pro license for $95.88 which provides access to any documents for 12 months. 2) Basic which provides two week access to one document type and after two weeks, access expires and 3) one week free trial subscription. This option allows access to all documents for 7 days and this option requires cancellation within 7 days or it converts to the monthly $33.00 plan until cancelled. All of these options are explained on the license selection page and we also send an email within a few minutes confirming your choice once you complete check out. Blank forms are not part of our offerings. If you create a lease as an example, you can leave the tenant name, date and rent blank and a blank line will be inserted in your document. You do however, need to respond to some of the questions as your responses determine what clauses to include in the lease and also may determine any state specific requirements.