LawDepot.com / Financially a nightmare
Financially a nightmare, although the Roommate Agreement was fine. They are nice on the phone (Canadians) but can't seem to stop charging me for a subscription I did not intend to opt into. Called them within 20 minutes of accidental click, they sympathized and arranged a refund. Fine. But 4 months later I am being charged again and after calling them I contacted my bank to cancel the debit card (and get another one with a new number so they can't access it). Just BE REALLY CAREFUL and move slowly during the one-time purchase/free week-long trial opt-in and read carefully before clicking. They act like it isn't one, but their aggressive, wordy "free" thingy has scam all over it ... and even at the supervisor level they don't seem to be able to fully cancel taking your money.
More LawDepot.com Complaints & Reviews
- LawDepot.com - They are operating a 'con'
- LawDepot.com - on-line fraud, credit card scam 
- LawDepot.com - documents not provided in time
- LawDepot.com - Legal document and printed 
- LawDepot.com - One "free" form and then kept charging monthly, refusing to fully refund 
- LawDepot / Sequiter - "free" turns into paid under your nose
- LawDepot / Sequiter - customer service & charging
- LawDepot - appalling service
- LawDepot.com - Hate this website!