Laser Hair Removal / Closed facility, alternative not accepting clients, 161 mile drive to next choice

This is a retraction, with apologies, regarding statements I made, accusing Michelle. I went to United Laser Clinics as a stress relief after two very bad years. My memory clearly suffers for them.
It was a different ULC employee who e-mailed me misinformation and unrealistic alternatives regarding continuation of treatment, followed by a lack of response when I requested specifics.
I was confused by the accusations of other complainers who thought Michelle was the owner of ULC. The Better Business Bureau has a different name for the owner.
I strongly suggest you look there. www.indianapolis.bbb.org
I need to know why Michelle is being accused by these other individuals.
Please advise, as this is very important.
[protected]@sbcglobal.net

Ha

Comments

• My
      11th of Jun, 2012
    Laser Hair Removal - Lifetime Guarentee
    Sleek Medspa
    Braintree
    Massachusetts

I have been going to Sleek Medspa for 2 years for laser Hair Removal for my face. I have seen the problem get worse since they require you to shave the area, before recently seeing thinning of the hair. When I went to my last treatment I was refused service stating there was nothing more they can do yet if i wanted to continue treatment would have to sign some kind of release form. I already have a lifetime contract yet are requiring me to sign additional papers instead of fixing the problems they have caused with my face. I even bought additional treatments of micros and chem peels to "help the laser treatments", all of which did nothing and co me an additional $665.00. I would not recommend coming here especially if your of a darker complexion, they have no idea how to treat our skin and reading these other reviews makes it clear they should not be in business!