Laser Hair Removal / Closed facility, alternative not accepting clients, 161 mile drive to next choice
This is a retraction, with apologies, regarding statements I made, accusing Michelle. I went to United Laser Clinics as a stress relief after two very bad years. My memory clearly suffers for them.
It was a different ULC employee who e-mailed me misinformation and unrealistic alternatives regarding continuation of treatment, followed by a lack of response when I requested specifics.
I was confused by the accusations of other complainers who thought Michelle was the owner of ULC. The Better Business Bureau has a different name for the owner.
I strongly suggest you look there. www.indianapolis.bbb.org
I need to know why Michelle is being accused by these other individuals.
Please advise, as this is very important.
More Laser Hair Removal Complaints & Reviews
- Laser Hair Removal - Laser burns 
- Laser Hair Removal - Paid $9,000...Horrible Treatment!
- Laser Hair Removal - Scars and Unsatisfaction with company 
- Laser Hair Removal - HAIR REMOVAL IS NOT PERMANENT 
- Laser Hair Removal - deceptive 
- Laser Hair Removal - Negligence
- [Resolved] Laser Hair Removal - Buyer Beware
- Laser Hair Removal - Horrible and Rip Off
- Laser Hair Removal - Customer Service & Refund
- Laser Hair Removal - Services not working