Laser Hair Removal / Scars and Unsatisfaction with company

1 445 Bay Area Boulevard, Houston, TX 77058Clear Lake City, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: (281) 990-6200

I have been a customer of American laser Centers for 3 years. They told me my hair would be gone in 6 treatments. After all this time and paying 3700 dollars I still have 50% hair left and they are NOW asking for 8800 MORE dollars to continue my treatments. I asked the manager Hailey to atleast let my microderms continue because I have scars which the LASER caused (the manager Tiffany (the only nice manager at ALC, but who doesn't work there anymore) let me get them because of the severity of my scarring. She said my microderms "cost the company too much". This company sucks. Don't waste your time or your money. I recommend you go look for a more reputable laser hair removal firm. They are the Devil and I have had such a bad experience that I am going to spend everyday of my life leaving a bad message about the company somewhere online. Atleast I can do that right? Youtube, complaint boards, websites, forums, AND word of mouth. Here I come!!!

Ma

Comments

• Ga
      14th of Aug, 2008

Unfortunately you have been scammed from the beginning. NO HAIR REMOVAL TECHNIQUE IS PERMANENT. There is no permanent way to remove hair forever. Some of it may die away, but you will never get it all to just vanish, no matter what.
    Laser is good for long term effects. Ask any cosmetologist at ANY hair salon.