Laser Hair Removal / Scars and Unsatisfaction with company
I have been a customer of American laser Centers for 3 years. They told me my hair would be gone in 6 treatments. After all this time and paying 3700 dollars I still have 50% hair left and they are NOW asking for 8800 MORE dollars to continue my treatments. I asked the manager Hailey to atleast let my microderms continue because I have scars which the LASER caused (the manager Tiffany (the only nice manager at ALC, but who doesn't work there anymore) let me get them because of the severity of my scarring. She said my microderms "cost the company too much". This company sucks. Don't waste your time or your money. I recommend you go look for a more reputable laser hair removal firm. They are the Devil and I have had such a bad experience that I am going to spend everyday of my life leaving a bad message about the company somewhere online. Atleast I can do that right? Youtube, complaint boards, websites, forums, AND word of mouth. Here I come!!!
More Laser Hair Removal Complaints & Reviews
- Laser Hair Removal - Laser burns 
- Laser Hair Removal - Paid $9,000...Horrible Treatment!
- Laser Hair Removal - HAIR REMOVAL IS NOT PERMANENT 
- Laser Hair Removal - deceptive 
- Laser Hair Removal - Customer Service & Refund
- Laser Hair Removal - Negligence
- [Resolved] Laser Hair Removal - Buyer Beware
- Laser Hair Removal - Horrible and Rip Off
- Laser Hair Removal - Services not working
- Laser Hair Removal - cheaters